Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

39dnl.gif

Suns in 6. They take one at Staples, Sweep their home games, lose at Staples, come back home, Series over. That is all

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Lopez is out and if he does come back...you guys are basing your thoughts about Lobez...not Brook...Robin Lopez...wow. JRich will not have a good series cause of Kobe and Artest. Nor will Amare because of him having to gaurd Pau. Only person I'm worried about it Nashty, maybe Frye and Dudley off the bench, but not much, Lakers in 6.

aint no one talking about Lopez having a scoring marathon on the Lakers, his presence is needed vs their bigs. If anybody can guard Bynum or Gasol, it's any 7 footer. If any of us were 7 feet we can guard them. They're not strong and not flashy. Lopez will do well.

You cannot be serious...if anybody was 7 feet they can gaurd Bynum or Gasol...wow. Turn in your NBA and basketball as a whole card. That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Lol what? Who said they would all be on the floor at the same time? Competitive my %$%, SWEEP.

$$%* the Suns.

nashmvptrophy.jpg

kobemvp.png

Why dont you stop posting in NT and go post in your imaginary thread and talk about Lefake's imaginary 6 rings. It'll be a favor to everybody.

Lopez is out and if he does come back...you guys are basing your thoughts about Lobez...not Brook...Robin Lopez...wow. JRich will not have a good series cause of Kobe and Artest. Nor will Amare because of him having to gaurd Pau. Only person I'm worried about it Nashty, maybe Frye and Dudley off the bench, but not much, Lakers in 6.

aint no one talking about Lopez having a scoring marathon on the Lakers, his presence is needed vs their bigs. If anybody can guard Bynum or Gasol, it's any 7 footer. If any of us were 7 feet we can guard them. They're not strong and not flashy. Lopez will do well.

You cannot be serious...if anybody was 7 feet they can gaurd Bynum or Gasol...wow. Turn in your NBA and basketball as a whole card. That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Dude said if any of us can guard Bynum or Gasol if we were 7 feet. 
laugh.gif

So Utah or Thunder completely played shut down defense on both of them with their 7 footers huh? 

Gasol has a great series because there were none of us NT - 7 footers to guard him. 

But if Robin comes back, oh hell naw, watch out, he will put Gasol in a daze.  I'm not looking forward to that at all.
frown.gif

I'm not really a fan of the Suns but I hate the lakers so I would love to see them pull this off.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.
Dude said this? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.
Dude said this? 
Yea...and he is DEAD SERIOUS, check out that LOL @ Kobe Utah thread, it's utterly absurd. 

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Dude said this? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clearly not a fact, he just stated his ******ed opinion

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
Dude said this? 

Yes, 6 imaginary rings are better than Kobe's 4 actual rings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers in 6....Too big for PHX, but PHX has been playing well and has the shooters to make this a series

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by franchise3

You're a 76'ers fan.

What are you doing in a Suns-Lakers thread?
laugh.gif

Says the Houston Rockets fan.

This thread is gonna be eventful. 
pimp.gif

no it wont. just like the previous series people are gonna be pumped and pull for the team against the lakers. once domination has been established by the lakers, its gonna be a ghostown in here with all the haters leaving. zodogg and youngcheezy are both banned so there is only 1 real suns fan on this board now and hes not even a real suns fan, hes an amare dunk fan...

Dang, I bunch of you Laker fans are weird. Other teams can't come and join in the conversation for the WCF's?
indifferent.gif

Guys welcome in and share your thoughts, just ignore these arrogant Laker fans.

I wonder what will happen if the Suns upset the Lakers? What will they say next? I'm tired of having "class" to the Laker fans, they're so immature! Go Suns, and Amare punk those tissue soft bigs they got. Bynum only has one knee so it'll be funny watching him try to run with us. Refs look for Gasol's flops. I hope Kobe tries to take over so we blow them out on the games he does. Let Artest shoot. Shannon only scores on wide open shots or dunks. Fisher just sucks all around. I have respect for Odom, so no words there.
Where's the rest of their team? Oh yeah that's it.
laugh.gif

Suns in 5. I changed my mind. Who's guarding Suns bench?! Good luck with that, and that will be the difference maker.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Class Jdiddy - Whatever team comes with focus, will take the games. If Suns split one game at staples center, they'll win with out a doubt, because we've only lost once at home since mid Janurary. If we win both games in Staples, Spurs all over again.
laugh.gif
hate to burst your bubble but the truth hurts. The suns have NO chance in hell of winning. thats not arrogance. its the truth...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no it wont. just like the previous series people are gonna be pumped and pull for the team against the lakers. once domination has been established by the lakers, its gonna be a ghostown in here with all the haters leaving. zodogg and youngcheezy are both banned so there is only 1 real suns fan on this board now and hes not even a real suns fan, hes an amare dunk fan...
laugh.gif
 i know right!

and he calls us weird
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom