*** Official "Where the Wild Things Are" Movie Thread ***

Is ANYONE geeked to see this movie? I haven't been so excited about a movie EVER!!! I'm hitting up the midnight showing fo sho!!

That movie freaks me out. I don't know why.
laugh.gif

The part of the book I most vividly remember was Max being sent to bed without supper! As a kid I thought that was the harshest punishment I ever heard of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KT Money

The part of the book I most vividly remember was Max being sent to bed without supper! As a kid I thought that was the harshest punishment I ever heard of
laugh.gif

forreal.. what kind of evil hotler parents would do that to kid. I think my dad tried it on me then was like "Come down and eat!!'

Originally Posted by HOVKid

No spoilers? Dude, it's a book.

that's what i was thinking. Spoilers? the joint is like 15 pages. if you don't know he's just imagining in the end then i don't know what totell you.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

that's what i was thinking. Spoilers? the joint is like 15 pages. if you don't know he's just imagining in the end then i don't know what to tell you.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

But really, I doubt OP was talking about people giving away traditional spoilers. I thought he was talking about spoiling different parts of the movie and howSpike Jonze represented them in his directing. Something like "I can't believe he shot the ________ scene in ________ way" or "I can'tbelieve he represented _______ with a _______." Crap like that. I hope I'm right or else I don't know what OP was thinking
eyes.gif

For real!!! If you haven't read the book by now, you deserve to be spoiled.

Max makes it back home and his dinner is still hot. OOPS!!!
eek.gif

OBV I know book. I'm talkin about specific scenes, you know how dudes like to come in after watching the bootleg and give things away.

movie is gonna gross so much, not only is it gonna get kids from this era, its going to grab people that were kids 18+ years ago. . Not to mention all theparents that are going to have to go. . . I'm thinking #1 in the box office for at least 2 weeks

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Max makes it back home and his dinner is still hot. OOPS!!!
eek.gif
I have never heard of this until the commercials. It looks boring to me, but then again, I've never been a big fan of these fantasy typemovies.

15 pages turned Into a movie? Fans should want to see this based on that alone. There's got to be loads added.

Back
Top Bottom