:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

PEDRO YOU IDIOT NINO WAS WIDE OPEN YOU BALL HOG er*(h(*hr!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

indifferent.gif
Pedro

No faith in Torres
No, just too much faith in himself.  He wanted the glory and ended up costing his team a potential (and possibly significant) 2nd goal.  
Its really frustrating seeing foolishness like that.  

One of these 2 nations will finally lose their virginity on Sunday.
laugh.gif

Well deserved victory for Spain, definitely deserved it...didn't think Germany would flop this bad.

Also, this creature is on fire with his predicitions....

octopus_1_custom.jpg

Congratulations to Spain. The better team won. Pedro is very good at times, but the dude has serious issues with knowing when to let go of the ball. Robben and Sneijder couldn't do it in the Spanish league so it'll be interesting to see how they do against Spain. I guess you can spin it either way when predicting how they'll do: They'll either keep continue struggling against the Spaniards or they'll be extra motivated to get back at those clubs for releasing them.

eek.gif
@ the octopus predicting the outcome every time.

I just read that some guy bet half a million euros on Germany winning.
laugh.gif
What an idiot.

so the final is probably going to be just like this game with Spain controlling the ball and missing a lot of chances and the netherlands trying to score on a surprise counter attack

it is spain's cup to lose now imo

a holland v germany final would have made a better game. I don't want either spain/holland to win this

Originally Posted by GMA 11

a holland v germany final would have made a better game. I don't want either spain/holland to win this
ya two boring flopping teams playing together woulda been legendary....

This was a big surprise to me, as it is to many others I'm sure. Cant believe Germany was held scoreless
eek.gif
Wish I was able to see the 2nd half though
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

españaaaa

too bad torres didn't get his first goal but besides that pedro played great and he attacked more this match than torres has the entire WC

i don't think holland is as good as germany. i also think spain matches up better against them. but that's not to say it won't be a close match. robben, van persie, and sneijder have been deadly.

any guesses as to spain's starting lineup vs. netherlands?

Back
Top Bottom