• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Microsoft store restocks seem to be the best bet rn if you're still looking

Set up a notification from solelinks twitter and it's a pretty easy add to the cart and checkout from there (manually)

They don't happen as often though but I expect that should crank up at some point
Just had one in my cart, fighting with the site now

I’m kinda in the same boat. I let one go because I didn’t need both a PS5 and X while deployed but I came home a lot earlier than expected and can’t seem to get my hands on the X at all. I feel like they’ll be even harder to cop once Halo release gets closer.

Just picked up a Sonos beam I wonder how COD is gonna sound with it. Now I gotta readjust our TV mount to make room.

I’m kinda in the same boat. I let one go because I didn’t need both a PS5 and X while deployed but I came home a lot earlier than expected and can’t seem to get my hands on the X at all. I feel like they’ll be even harder to cop once Halo release gets closer.
Nvm, copped one with in store pick up at BB yesterday :smokin

I been playing a lot a stuff on Gamepass, now i'm in a Sims 4 rabbit hole
i've slept with just about every woman in town, got a married woman pregnant, her husband died
she moved out of the house and left it to her other 2 teenage children and now stays with me i had to get rid of my home gym and make a baby room
send help please.

i've slept with just about every woman in town, got a married woman pregnant, her husband died
she moved out of the house and left it to her other 2 teenage children and now stays with me i had to get rid of my home gym and make a baby room
send help please.

damn

send help please.

aid646840-v4-728px-Delete-Sims-Step-9-Version-3.jpg

you don’t need that kind of drama in your e-life. Maury doesn’t exist in sim city

Not only is yakuza 7 the best RPG of 2020( ****s on FF7R from high heights), it’s also one of the best games of the year. It’s a shame that it will get overlooked, but also it’ll likely be on gamepass eventually

Not only is yakuza 7 the best RPG of 2020( ****s on FF7R from high heights), it’s also one of the best games of the year. It’s a shame that it will get overlooked, but also it’ll likely be on gamepass eventually
Different strokes, different folks. I’m on chapter 5 of Yakuza and really enjoy it, but not more than FF7R. I will say the intro to Yakuza was almost perfect, imo.

Yakuza is great thus far.

And I am looking forward to finally play FF7 when the patch drops.

The two games are mad different though

I was on assignment at AUAB and I met a NTer that was selling his ps5 and SX, I saw him at the gym he had on Off-White Jordan 5s.

I was on assignment at AUAB and I met a NTer that was selling his ps5 and SX, I saw him at the gym he had on Off-White Jordan 5s.
Word?!?! I just left AUAB. Dude must have been a civilian making bread. No way I’m wearing Off-White anything in that dust bowl :lol:

Back
Top Bottom