Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
launch stuff sells out regardless of games to be honest.

Yup, I got the One close to launch and out of the 4 games I got only one was a console exclusive (Dead Rising 3)

Getting back into Outer Worlds and having a lot more fun with it. Kind of stopped playing it quickly when it first came out for I don't know what reason.

I knew once they said ray-tracing would be a later patch and that the build we saw was presumably less than 3 months old that they were putting all their effort in just being able to release a content-complete game in November, polish be damned.

They should've did this whenever they were prepping the July show so they could avoid the whole "first Xbox to launch with a Halo since the original" thing, but I'm glad they can take the extra time to release the game the way it should be.

This was for the best. Having people crunch while at home, during a pandemic, all to appease a set of gamers that will shade them constantly if anything is missing, and bad faith Sony fanboys that are waiting to signal boost any and all criticism, was not optimal.

I say delay this thing a whole year, and make sure the game is ready to shine
I think it will be a full year since all they put was 2021. I actually think they were intending to delay it for a while. That showcase and the criticism it for probably just made it easier to do.

Halo Infinite delayed until 2021

YkwiS6.gif

That game's been in development for so long that it doesn't make sense to arbitrarily cut the tie to the Xbox One at this point, it won't magically make Infinite a game built for the Series S/X.

I think the rest of their upcoming first party games except for Turn 10's next Forza are built on the Series S/X specs and will release after their promised window of Xbox One support anyway.

EDIT: I don't wanna misspeak; I don't know that Turn 10's Forza isn't built on the next-gen devkit. They already said 2021 so I'm just assuming that game will get an Xbox One version as well, so it can't be made purely with SSD in mind.

Last edited:
Infinite got delayed so there is still time for them to remove sprint

Keep hope alive

D deleted antidope antidope

If you look at the gameplay they revealed for the campaign it looks like sprint only works when your shield is completely full.

Also nobody knows what will happen happen with multiplayer it could differ from campaign and not have sprint.

I could care less though I'll adapt just as I did with Halo 5. Hated it at first but the more I played it the more I began to like it.

I've just been rocking with Halo 2/3 on MCC the past few months though and man I love Halo 3 but I still get heated when I'm stuck with crap team mates or my blood boils when I get split screeners or AFK players.

Also I still hate midship map to this day.

That is all.

Oh but Cyberpunk 2077 and Gamepass will kind of make up for Halo's Infinite's delay for the XSX and XSS launch:

giphy.gif

Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but the Game Pass Ultimate beta for mobile is up. I just tried it and it works fine. Not sure if I'd play any multiplayer games on it just yet, but if you're looking for some quick gaming when away from home , it's awesome.

I really might start carrying a controller with me on the go :lol:

Back
Top Bottom