Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Ok started playing the long dark I just crashe and got out of the ravine. Trying to find a cave and ya this game definitely doesn't give you much hints so it can be frustrating. I'll keep giving it a shot though.

They keep "restocking" every 10 minutes but... yeah, good luck. Been trying for a PS5 on every drop and I haven't got lucky yet.

Ok started playing the long dark I just crashe and got out of the ravine. Trying to find a cave and ya this game definitely doesn't give you much hints so it can be frustrating. I'll keep giving it a shot though.
yeah, they throw you in the deep end straight away, no tutorial no nothing
i was given the tip of playing a little bit of the story mode (Wintermute) first to get the hang of things a bit
before going on to Survival Mode and the Challenges

yeah, they throw you in the deep end straight away, no tutorial no nothing
i was given the tip of playing a little bit of the story mode (Wintermute) first to get the hang of things a bit
before going on to Survival Mode and the Challenges
Oh ya they completely launch you into the deep end :lol: I’m sure once I get the hang of it I’ll be fine.

Pretty noticeable differences. Don't think I'm gonna play this one still though unless it hits Gamepass.

Also saw Microsoft is trying to buy Discord?

Don't think I'm gonna play this one still though unless it hits Gamepass.
I'd play the ish out of this game (and purchase it for $30+) if the items you equipped changed the look of your character like fallout 4 or god of war 4. Hate it when you have all this "gear on" but your character looks exactly the same as the beginning of the game, ruins the emersion for me.

I'd play the ish out of this game (and purchase it for $30+) if the items you equipped changed the look of your character like fallout 4 or god of war 4. Hate it when you have all this "gear on" but your character looks exactly the same as the beginning of the game, ruins the emersion for me.

Damn I didn't even know that was the case for this one. Seems like they really half assed this game

Bought a new 4K set for gaming primarily and currently using the Xbox One S as of now and it says the TV doesn't support HDR10. Having a 4K set with HDR was one of the main selling points of the TV I wanted, so it would suck if it's something I won't be able to utilize. Here's a link to the TV I purchased today.

Tried looking through the settings?

Finally giving Fallout 4 a try, sooo glad I waited for it to get that BOOST treatment. Brother told me load times would be 45 sec - 1 min on xbox one, im waiting 5-10 seconds on my series X. #fasttravelFTW

DirectWindyHalicore-max-1mb.gif

Microsoft store restocks seem to be the best bet rn if you're still looking

Set up a notification from solelinks twitter and it's a pretty easy add to the cart and checkout from there (manually)

They don't happen as often though but I expect that should crank up at some point

Back
Top Bottom