OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Mind you, this is a dude from Chicago putting that on a T shirt.

Shrek status.

All for a quick come up on some T shirts.

Agreed.

And maybe cuz I'm a old head. MJ is goat.

Yes I still respect Kobe but he ain't no Damb greatest.

I understand licensing but but black mamba or see me in temecula instead of GOAT

i don't understand how some of y'all live with so much hate in ya heart. :lol:

y'all stay in this thread. y'all don't gotta pay no mind to what Ye does, if you've said time and time again you only **** with his music when it's convenient for you. :rofl:

and y'all broke boys damn sure ain't gotta pay for merch. y'all don't eem wanna pay for the album. :lol:

y'all stay in this thread. y'all don't gotta pay no mind to what Ye does, if you've said time and time again you only **** with his music when it's convenient for you. :rofl:

and y'all broke boys damn sure ain't gotta pay for merch. y'all don't eem wanna pay for the album. :lol:

Amen

Tempted on that shirt 
nerd.gif

Nobody said anything hateful about your God. Chill out. :lol:

He didn't sign James Harden's adidas either. Kobe don't **** with adidas at all.

Lol the esty IFLK customs >>> the $65 one kanye trying to push

Son took off the LA Lakers (prob bc of licensing) and added an extra $40
agreed. Kobe def not the greatest of all time. He aint eem second. and I like Kobe 

Shrek status.

Eh not really. Michael notoriously doesn't **** with people, specifically rappers and NBA players not from his era.

Kobe and Kanye been friends for a minute. Kobe was one of the people that helped get Ye on Nike and Ye was in more than one Kobe marketing campaign.

Also they're both workaholic ego maniacs and LA celebs. Not surprised Kanye is a huge Kobe fan and wouldn't be surprised if he said Kobe > MJ.

If you're keeping it 100 too it's not as wild a statement as a lot of you old farts would like to believe. But we can keep that in the NBA thread before feelings get hurt [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Eh not really. Michael notoriously doesn't **** with people, specifically rappers and NBA players not from his era.

Kobe and Kanye been friends for a minute. Kobe was one of the people that helped get Ye on Nike and Ye was in more than one Kobe marketing campaign.

Also they're both workaholic ego maniacs and LA celebs. Not surprised Kanye is a huge Kobe fan and wouldn't be surprised if he said Kobe > MJ.

If you're keeping it 100 too it's not as wild a statement as a lot of you old farts would like to believe. But we can keep that in the NBA thread before feelings get hurt [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Do you have actual evidence f their relationship? Or u just talking just to talk?

Do you have actual evidence f their relationship? Or u just talking just to talk?

lmao so so if i post a pic of me and a celeb i can tell y'all i got a relationship w them?

Lol the esty IFLK customs >>> the $65 one kanye trying to push

Son took off the LA Lakers (prob bc of licensing) and added an extra $40
agreed. Kobe def not the greatest of all time. He aint eem second. and I like Kobe 

Shrek status.

So little of what you typed had anything to do with what you seemed to think you were responding to :lol:

But basically, Kanye and Kobe are friends.

Cool.

Last edited:

Them at the gym together back in 2014, post Ye leaving Nike.

Kobe has said he doesn't have any "real friends" tbh but he's said he's got people he respects and shows love to. Kanye is one of those non-basketball people.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that qualifies as "evidence". :lol:

But the fact that we're discussing the "friendship" (or non friendship since apparently "Kobe has said he doesn't have any") of two dudes none of us likely knows personally is already absurd so why turn back now :smokin

Back to reality.....

Mentioned the Rod Lavers Kanye supposedly designed a while back. And a sample apparently surfaced a few days ago.....

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/04/16/kanye-west-adidas-rod-laver/

Last edited:
I think the real point everyone's missing here is how hilariously small Kanye looks in the first pic with Kobe overlooking him :lol:

I wouldn't say that qualifies as "evidence". :lol:

But the fact that we're discussing the "friendship" (or non friendship since apparently "Kobe has said he doesn't have any") of two dudes none of us likely knows personally is already absurd so why turn back now :smokin

Back to reality.....

Mentioned the Rod Lavers Kanye supposedly designed a while back. And a sample apparently surfaced a few days ago.....

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/04/16/kanye-west-adidas-rod-laver/

I was never into that style of sneaker but I don't dislike those as much as I thought I would. I can def see them being wildly popular in that era.

Back
Top Bottom