OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by igi888

today is the official release of the DKs here in the philippines
smile.gif

wow, congrats on the pickup. i heard their over priced their but it's a given. My DK's will be coming in next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....
I do have 5 kids so I am pretty hip to the newborn poop color, but for some reason the cyber/newborn poop green really appeals to me.  I think its because it has a "retroish"/early 90s feel to it and almost reminds me of something Nike Tennis would have put out back in the day.  We are used to seeing all the typical colors and gradients/speckles etc... recently, but this cyber green really harkens back to the glory days for me.  Kinda like the Air Tech Challenge Agassi series.  I admit, its not for everyone, but I would triple up on these if funds permitted.  I also must say that the Dark Knights, while not as flashy, are very smooth, clean, and very wearable with just about anything.  I think that is part of the widespread appeal of those.  Just my two cents.  Waiting patiently on Lower Merions- I think those are very underrated.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I just can't seem to figure out the fascination with the Chaos.....
the green looks like a newborns poop color.....
but the no creasing is pretty fresh.....
I do have 5 kids so I am pretty hip to the newborn poop color, but for some reason the cyber/newborn poop green really appeals to me.  I think its because it has a "retroish"/early 90s feel to it and almost reminds me of something Nike Tennis would have put out back in the day.  

I can understand this....but I'm a paleskinned idiot, its hard to sport some bright flashy colors without looking chauncey...
btw, I'm about to have my first seed and I will acclimate to the "cyber/newborn poop green" fast.....might even regret not get chaos....
roll.gif

I know there is a college thread, but I don't have any pics.  Just wanted to note that Patrick Christopher from CAL had on the BLs last night at Oregon State.  He has also worn the Chaos at home.  A few weeks back Jacob Pullen from KSU had the Chaos on as well.  Obviously some NBA'ers- other Lakers, and JR Smith have made the move to the Vs, but I am surprised we havent seen more.  How long before UCONN or AZ jump on the ASG V colorway??  Just some thoughts.  Apologies if not the right place for this, but figured it was definitely Kobe V related.

i'm a lebron head but the kobe vs are soo hot to me.
though i can't em find the for the life of me in the cleveland area.
i really want the bruce lees or the del sols.
i would buy a customize pair, but it takes 8 weeks to ship and i'm not that patient.

Originally Posted by BaconEggCheeseBiscuit

i would buy a customize pair, but it takes 8 weeks to ship and i'm not that patient.
I think its pretty ridiculous in Ohio if your a Kobe dude. Barely are there any colorways besides 1, 2 tops. Walking into a Footlocker and seeing a large Kobe vs Lebron display, then 90% of the shoes are LeBron is frustrating. Im in the Cinci area and Columbus area in the summer and theres not much at all. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by shaft

happy.gif
What up wrote:

What stores/websites will get restocked with the Dark Knights tomorrow?

Pardon the ignorance, I've been outta the loop for a while now.

I need specifics in Chicago, if available...

I MUST GET THE DK AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO (STORE OR WEBSITE)...thanks! 

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by igi888

today is the official release of the DKs here in the philippines
smile.gif

wow, congrats on the pickup. i heard their over priced their but it's a given. My DK's will be coming in next week
pimp.gif

thanks man! kbv's are being sold here at PHP6995. since $1 = PHP 46.5, so its about $150

Originally Posted by R23J

Originally Posted by BaconEggCheeseBiscuit

I think its pretty ridiculous in Ohio if your a Kobe dude. Barely are there any colorways besides 1, 2 tops. Walking into a Footlocker and seeing a large Kobe vs Lebron display, then 90% of the shoes are LeBron is frustrating. Im in the Cinci area and Columbus area in the summer and theres not much at all. Anyone else?

im in the cinci area to and all there is, is "away's" which i already copped

happy.gif
What up wrote:

What stores/websites will get restocked with the Dark Knights tomorrow?

Pardon the ignorance, I've been outta the loop for a while now.

I need specifics in Chicago, if available...

I MUST GET THE DK AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO (STORE OR WEBSITE)...thanks! 

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Got my chaos in today.
Much props on the sneakerhead update the other day!!
I received my back up pair today...Sneakerhead ships fast...I am shocked to see they still have almost a full run of sizes.

Back
Top Bottom