OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

thank yall for the advice..im going with the first design with a few changes:
10fnbbr.jpg

silver swoosh as a nod to the Lombardi trophy

"SBXLV" on the inner tongue

del sol outline and Kobe tongue logo

thanks for the input guys

After waiting over a year to do some IDs, my pair has finally shipped! Will post pics once they arrive but some work will need to be done first
wink.gif

want to pull the trigger on one of these in addition to my packers pair:
Raptors inspired:

2mfbwp0.jpg

Suns inspired:

nmyijc.jpg

^ Nice PHX's up there. I actually did a home PHX pair they came out really nice imo. The pics are buried somewhere in this thread.

just got my second pair of iDs in, i like how their outcome is... but only one thing bothers me
the white heel cups. I am wondering anyone else here had ordered the white heel cups before?

Because they looked weird on mine, they are not pure white. they looked a bit pinkish or purplish on it, i don't know how to describe it.

the pictures shown isn't too clear on that one, but when you see them in person, it is very obviously off color since my shoes whole uppers are white.

i m thinking if i shud return them... it looked weird on the heel cup, sigh

1ed153ed467c1f4618231a5a0373d047092a4d5.jpg
83335b09eda14c6b772f1f644f12cf97b60b4bd.jpg
f7225f9e364217881164465b0d75d19b7071aa5.jpg
86215be9497318424f95ad2a7e25a6363527666.jpg
9692543e574f87641524b44f4f3987c7e1f2433.jpg

it does look a little off..is it more of a pearl white?

I dont think it looks that bad though, and you may not even notice it in natural light

^u r rite...
i brought the shoes out of daylight today, and it didn't looked tht bad~ it looked white
somehow under the yellow light in my house, it just looked terribly off, pinkish or purplish color... the pictures can't show it clearly
i think i am going to keep them, since they are looking fine in daylight... i love tht color

sorry to bother you guys did nike change the shade of the orange? or is it sill the same? wanting to make a kb V ny cw similar to what NWT made. I was going after this look:

Better late than never. IDs came in Tues but took pics today. Inspired by the Sprite commercials Kobe had back in the day.
At first I was thinking of returning them because the blue was much darker on the ID website but after waiting so long, I can live with it.
Thinking of doing double speckles in blue. Maybe in the future.

^ Those are real nice.

xangelico, I can definetly see the purple or w.e in the heel. I would return them if they were mine seeing as how much they cost, you should be 100% happy with your purchase.

I don't think they'd look bad with a black heel cup, ever thought of doing the same pair with the balck heel cup?

Originally Posted by lbj19

sorry to bother you guys did nike change the shade of the orange? or is it sill the same? wanting to make a kb V ny cw similar to what NWT made. I was going after this look:

anyone?

Don't know why he went with an all white midsole and sole?...

And lbj19 - they changed the color on the orange.
grin.gif
the new orange is more dull
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

And where did you get the idea of double speckles JayJunkie ???? Sounds real familiar.
I remember some dude with a Knicks colorway did double speckles and I thought it looked awesome. Then I see another pair or gray Lebron 8s with the same double speckle job so I thought it would go great on my pair.
laugh.gif
Speckles would serve as the "fizz" since its a Sprite inspiration.

Originally Posted by battleground03

I like those Sprite's
5483822455_0048dba7a8_b.jpg

this pair just too dope... can't stop thinking about it since the first time you posted... it was some old pix way back
can i copy?

Back
Top Bottom