OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

OK fellas...a lil help here.

all are basically the same colorway with minor changes. Opinions?
clear outsole

Check out the
Nike Zoom Kobe V iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com

navy outsole, white midsole

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

white outsole

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

white laces

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Kobe Code

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

I plan on ordering this colorway, but cant decide on these options. Any help would be appreciated!

Just got an email from nike stating that my order will be delayed. They are clamming they should ship out before 2/21. Anyone else get this email and if youdid when did you place your order?

thanks fellas...I plan on ordering later tonight so any other opinions will be appreciated!

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Just got an email from nike stating that my order will be delayed. They are clamming they should ship out before 2/21. Anyone else get this email and if you did when did you place your order?

it may be because of the color/material that you might have selected. They took off some color Options.

my color/options are all still there and I ordered on 12/25 so I'm hoping I get a shipping confirmation in the next two weeks!

Black and yellow cw
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Just got an email from nike stating that my order will be delayed. They are clamming they should ship out before 2/21. Anyone else get this email and if you did when did you place your order?

it may be because of the color/material that you might have selected. They took off some color Options.

do you remember what colors they removed and for what sections of the shoes?

Originally Posted by s dubl

OK fellas...a lil help here.

all are basically the same colorway with minor changes. Opinions?
clear outsole

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

navy outsole, white midsole

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

white outsole

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

white laces

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

Kobe Code

Check out the
I designed at NIKEiD.com

I plan on ordering this colorway, but cant decide on these options. Any help would be appreciated!
I'd go with #1.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by never wear them

do you remember what colors they removed and for what sections of the shoes?

no i dont. but it seems that they took off some colors for the exotic finish.

if you click on S Dubls last picture..... it'll tell you this  http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index...Builder,,_6b6f626535303931322e2e,,197504765,1,

Just got an email from nike stating that my order will be delayed. They are clamming they should ship out before 2/21. Anyone else get this email and if youdid when did you place your order?
I got the same email, ordered christmas day.  I'll wait a lil longer but i wanna ball in mine already!

Dam!!! I just got the same email , about the delay. Wont ship out till 2/21/10. I did an all black white midsole with a clear sole, dont know why Its pushed back
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

player's # graphic

I know these pics have been posting a while ago but is there any chance that the options on the 2nd pic will be available on ID ?? the 2 bottoms one are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

damn i didn't get a shipment delay email notification. sorry to hear that some people are getting screwed. my pair is already in AK and should arrive by thurs. i did a simple all black, white midsole, and red sole cw (xi inspired) btw. also, i ordered the week after xmas.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

damn i didn't get a shipment delay email notification. sorry to hear that some people are getting screwed. my pair is already in AK and should arrive by thurs. i did a simple all black, white midsole, and red sole cw (xi inspired) btw. also, i ordered the week after xmas.

post pics when you get them! any quality reviews would be nice.
weird how some of our options were still ok and we still haven't heard about ours being shipped even though we ordered on Christmas.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

player's # graphic

I know these pics have been posting a while ago but is there any chance that the options on the 2nd pic will be available on ID ?? the 2 bottoms one are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

all of them except the top right graphic are available right now actually.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

good, I ordered mine on 1/04 and haven't heard anything besides the initial confirmations...

I'm a little bit out of the loop right now but did Nike announce the winner for the Shannon Brown ZKV ID yet?

Back
Top Bottom