OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

i committed myself to get all the kobe 5s.... but im not feeling the wht/red/blks... i really wana order these instead.

4300257406_88f03ef552.jpg
4296218296_071eb37fd0_o.jpg

4296217220_939eb8bee5_o.jpg

anybody id a pair with orange? if its a light orange, ima do these. jacked it from BPs rendition of the snakepools

anybody know if the free shipping u get when creating a new account can be used on these???

Not feeling the Kobe V Carpe Diem at all. So decided to do my own version of the CD. Ordered them on Friday. Just need some Away/2K10 laces to give them the finishing touch.

286zn2c.jpg

^^^pretty dope, but Imma wait for the CDs.

Edwin...those are nice, but I doubt they'll look the same in person
ohwell.gif

Kane...try it and find out....go through the process up until you pay ad see what happens, or order something else to get the $175 for free shipping.

ordered my ID's on jan 2nd. has anyone gotten their orders yet? i havent heard anything since the "your order is being created" email. i called nike to check the status, they said my order is shipping next week. sounds about right i guess?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Not feeling the Kobe V Carpe Diem at all. So decided to do my own version of the CD. Ordered them on Friday. Just need some Away/2K10 laces to give them the finishing touch.

286zn2c.jpg

minus the prpl, those would've been a TRUE dark knight cw.  the "dk" limited gr's are more like the dc type batmang

So you guys are getting the "your order is being created" email, then a delay email? I just got my order created email today....

i got my created email but that was exactly 20 days ago from today... no shipping info. this is going to stray me away from doing another pair... unless new options interest me

talked to a nike rep today. i ordered my ID V's 1/02/10. they said they should be shipping 2/12/10.

moneyallthetime thanks for doing that i was about to post.

here's some additional pics.

i'd definitely make and order a blacked out pair if they offered the exotic material in black.
loving the design of the cloth material on the heel
pimp.gif

thanks guys! i could've done some other cw but i decided to take the simple approach and went with something i could rock more casually.

Back
Top Bottom