OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

VERY clean and it's sure to be copied by others.

I just wish they'd bring the price down a little or throw in extra laces.

EDIT: glad the laces are long enough as well.

I'm normally not a fan of the Jordan inspired colorways, but those came out really clean. If only they had a translucent red sole option!

Ordered 12.25.09, got a shipping delay email on 1.19.10 kinda bummed out. I thought it said it was gonna be shipped 2.22.10 instead.  1.28.10 this morning got a shipping conf, and tracking number really stoked cant WAIT!!!
happy.gif

I got my tracking number! Sent out today in China, scheduled to arrive Wednesday, Feb 3.
I ordered this on Christmas Day:
b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

I want black laces... Anyone who has IDs with black laces, please let me know if you'd like to swap for my purple ones!

Sick job Image619.  I heard you commenting in the other thread about putting a more noticeable swoosh outline.  I disagree, your design is truer to the B/Red XIs.  Those shoes didn't have any nike outlines.  Kudos.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Not feeling the Kobe V Carpe Diem at all. So decided to do my own version of the CD. Ordered them on Friday. Just need some Away/2K10 laces to give them the finishing touch.

286zn2c.jpg

Pretty similar to something i had in mind.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I got my tracking number! Sent out today in China, scheduled to arrive Wednesday, Feb 3.

I want black laces... Anyone who has IDs with black laces, please let me know if you'd like to swap for my purple ones!

If you want to give it a similar look as the Venom IV grab the generic laces at FootLocker.  They're oval (as the Venom did) but not as wide as Nike oval laces.  I tried a black pair out on my Chaos V to see what they looked like and they were perfect.  I plan to use these type of laces when I purchase my second ID which is similar to yours.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

If you want to give it a similar look as the Venom IV grab the generic laces at FootLocker.  They're oval (as the Venom did) but not as wide as Nike oval laces.  I tried a black pair out on my Chaos V to see what they looked like and they were perfect.  I plan to use these type of laces when I purchase my second ID which is similar to yours.

CANT WAIT TO SEE how your pair comes out. I made up that same pair but with a SOLID BLACK sole.... Im STILL waiting on my pair to ship out.

If anybody wants to trade me some royal blue laces from their Kobe ID's for my black ones from my pair PM me. I'm interested in switching.

My creation.

vw-1
><br>Check out the<br>Nike Zoom Kobe V iD Basketball Shoe<br>I designed at NIKEiD.com" alt="image">

KobeShakur24, those look nice! Reminds me a little of the Speckled Dirty Del Sol IVs. Very clean, goes well with your Steelers.

kobe24bryant, I like the Canyon Gold outline over the Red Swoosh. Post pics if/when you get them.

^^^ very nice...look like the ones i ordered but i got the white midsole like the dirty delsols.

Back
Top Bottom