OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I got my tracking number! Sent out today in China, scheduled to arrive Wednesday, Feb 3.
I ordered this on Christmas Day:
b5725bfed735ce935096a2149a60f000b3ee495.png

I want black laces... Anyone who has IDs with black laces, please let me know if you'd like to swap for my purple ones!

If you want to give it a similar look as the Venom IV grab the generic laces at FootLocker.  They're oval (as the Venom did) but not as wide as Nike oval laces.  I tried a black pair out on my Chaos V to see what they looked like and they were perfect.  I plan to use these type of laces when I purchase my second ID which is similar to yours.

Thanks heelntoe wit my nyks! Got a pair of 54" oval black laces for $2.25 + tax (using F&F) (They have those laces at Champs as well). I'll post pics with those on my IDs when I get them.

QUESTION: I forgot how it went with my IV IDs, but from Alaska, do the shoes come directly to me or do they make a stop at Nike's distribution center in Memphis?

I think they go to Kansas...at least that's how it goes with the Air Max 1 IDs.

Yeah it sucks because I'm in cali...and it still goes from Alaska to kansas back to cali smh.

i cancelled my order...going to wait till they get their production issues fixed....

So i called Nike Customer Service to confirm that my ship date was going to be changed to 03/01/10 instead of the original date on 02/08/10. The customer representation told me that they should still be shipped on 02/08...contradicting this email..

"This email is regarding Order #: o381885663. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email. Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 1/30/2010. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 3/01/2010. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel. "

not too sure what to believe now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima give it till feb 5th... If I don't anygood news... Ima cancel. But I know I ain't gona attempt later on.
You know you won't cancel your order.  C'mon man!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima give it till feb 5th... If I don't anygood news... Ima cancel. But I know I ain't gona attempt later on.
You know you won't cancel your order.  C'mon man!
iokjn4.gif
*fixed

i'm goin to call nike cs and see what they said. my order was og to be shipped this passed friday. i wonder if they're goin to give me the same response hk got. and if so, i should have tracking digits

Chris...I ordered a pair, did you order another one
nerd.gif

what did you do for the pair your waiting on?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Chris...I ordered a pair, did you order another one
nerd.gif

what did you do for the pair your waiting on?

neg, i just ordered the one pair.  i'm not goin to canx my order.  if nike canx it, then so be it.  but edwin said that he's received a couple of delayed order emails from nike and he got his tracking digits a week or so after.

*update*

called up nike cs today. my order was og to be shipped 1/29...according to the email, they're pushed to 2/28. nike cs told me that i should receive a shipping email 2/5...i'm keeping my fingers crossed. they also stated that if they don't ship out by this friday, i'm supposed to get another order delay email. hope this helps everyone out...and hope that my kicks get shipped by the end of this week!!!

Told ya dawg. Nikeid department sucks. I'm used to them always effing up my orders. How the heck do I get a delay on a shirt that takes about 20 mins to make?

all these issues (shipping issues, quality control) are holding me back from ordering a pair.

Anybody ordered their ZKV (Space Jam) inspired pairs ? i know there was a couple people who designed theirs to be such

The BRED XI's look incredibly dope and that carbon fiber plate shot is killer.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

all these issues (shipping issues, quality control) are holding me back from ordering a pair.

Anybody ordered their ZKV (Space Jam) inspired pairs ? i know there was a couple people who designed theirs to be such

The BRED XI's look incredibly dope and that carbon fiber plate shot is killer.

yea i ordered space jam inspired. ill post pics if they ever come...smh nike.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

*update*

called up nike cs today. my order was og to be shipped 1/29...according to the email, they're pushed to 2/28. nike cs told me that i should receive a shipping email 2/5...i'm keeping my fingers crossed. they also stated that if they don't ship out by this friday, i'm supposed to get another order delay email. hope this helps everyone out...and hope that my kicks get shipped by the end of this week!!!

same thing happened to me. my order was supposed to be shipped on the 30th of January. got a email on the 29th or so saying that they might not be shipped until 3/1/10...when i called nike CS a guy told me that they were still being shipped as originally planned on the 8th of Feb...makes no sense. when i said they were supposed to be shipped on the 30th he just told me that wasnt the case. i have no clue whats goin on but i can't wait to get them

Back
Top Bottom