OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Madkickz

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what the heez? they shipped it with a shipping box but what happened to the shoe box? maybe during international transit someone decided to test them out for you....yea i would just or email eastbay and tell them what the heck happened.
The box in the pics is what the shoes came in. I ordered some shorts, a tee and another pair of shoes for a friend and those shoes came in the correct box. The box that contained everything was sealed properly so I don't think anyone gave them a test run for me lol 

If you send them back mate, make sure to get a receipt from Australia Post and tell Eastbay you want to be refunded for the postage cost too.

yup, make a complaint and have them do something about it. dunno how eastbay can do you like that. i mean, how are you suppose to store your shoes? stacking that big $%# box among your normal shoeboxes 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah make sure they reimburse you for shipping if it comes to that. A gift card would be nice too for your trouble.

@ Madkicks: You got the box like that most likely because it was a return... and I believe the og box proabably was too damaged to ship to you because it probably got smashed during the return process since eastbay loves plastic bags.

was able to get the inks for 50% at my local footlocker with the employee discount
pimp.gif
they just got them in this week
saw the 6s, they look
pimp.gif

now i just have to wait for my inks to get here from Footlocker.com and then get a refund for those

Originally Posted by thapointguy

mad.gif
 !+** GZA73
nerd.gif
Away BS on ebay. Price
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 and on top of that shipping
30t6p3b.gif

he's a reseller. what did you expect. if someone pays that, then he was smart for putting the shoes at that price
what i find funny though, is how all these thread regulars denounce re-selling and re-sellers, yet they're friends with him. he's one of the most known resellers in this forum.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by thapointguy

mad.gif
 !+** GZA73
nerd.gif
Away BS on ebay. Price
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 and on top of that shipping
30t6p3b.gif

he's a reseller. what did you expect. if someone pays that, then he was smart for putting the shoes at that price
what i find funny though, is how all these thread regulars denounce re-selling and re-sellers, yet they're friends with him. he's one of the most known resellers in this forum.
so while most would agree that buying shoes for the sole purpose of profiting is called "re-selling", what's the big deal if members on this thread have a pair or two that they decide to let go at a market price that reflects its demand?  i mean, if i were to sell my car, i would want to get the most i can from it.  in the same way, if i decide to put one of my shoes on ebay, i would want to get the most i can from it as well.  granted, there are times when we help others out on this thread and sell to (or trade with) each other at retail or near retail prices, but i think it's fair when you list your shoe at market value to the general public.

obviously, i don't know gza73 and i don't know if he sells tons of shoes for profit, but if it's just a pair or two, why not?

on another note (sorry if it's already been mentioned), nike factory outlet at the block is having the 30% off F&F until sunday.. here's what i saw yesterday that they had that might interest some of you (prices before the discount):
1.  kobe v wolf grey FSR - $99.99
2.  kobe v rice FSR - $99.99
3.  a couple kobe tshirts
4.  kobe matrix shorts (black/purple & white/blue/red) - near FSR - $24.99
5.  kobe code hoodie on clearance rack (xxl)
5.  hyperfuses (blue, grey, purple)
6.  tons of jordan shoes

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!
I just got a messed up pair of INKs from Eastbay as well. Came home from work excited that it came in and found they look like B grades. The left heel cup sticks out and some small film over the flywire in the right toe is peeling....smh
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Hey guys, just a quick question. I received my Kobe V tb navy/white today from Eastbay and they didn't come in the standard orange Kobe box. I was wondering whether this was because they were a tb colourway? It also looked as though they may have been returned or a pair that may have been tried on in the store. If others have bought the tb's, what box did you receive them in. Thanks for any help in advance!
I just got a messed up pair of INKs from Eastbay as well. Came home from work excited that it came in and found they look like B grades. The left heel cup sticks out and some small film over the flywire in the right toe is peeling....smh
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeh, I know how you feel. I was pretty disappointed to open the box at first and find the shoes in the condition they were. I spoke with Eastbay Ray and he has been soughting things out. In my case, he said that sometimes Eastbay's shipment from their suppliers get damaged when in transit and that the box the shoes originally come in have to be replaced by the ones that I received, which is fair enough. I'm gonna try and exchange my pair early next week, I reckon you should try the same.

Originally Posted by BigD

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what the heez? they shipped it with a shipping box but what happened to the shoe box? maybe during international transit someone decided to test them out for you....yea i would just or email eastbay and tell them what the heck happened.
The box in the pics is what the shoes came in. I ordered some shorts, a tee and another pair of shoes for a friend and those shoes came in the correct box. The box that contained everything was sealed properly so I don't think anyone gave them a test run for me lol 

If you send them back mate, make sure to get a receipt from Australia Post and tell Eastbay you want to be refunded for the postage cost too.

Yeh, Eastbay Ray said that I will be reimbursed for shipping them back in the form of a giftcard. Otherwise I would be out of pocket by around $40-$50. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by kobehead

@ Madkicks: You got the box like that most likely because it was a return... and I believe the og box proabably was too damaged to ship to you because it probably got smashed during the return process since eastbay loves plastic bags.
Exactly right! That would explain why the shoes didn't seem brand new.

Back
Top Bottom