OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jerry24

I just called around to 11 footlockers in so.cal and they're all too scared to release the POP's early. Most of them had them in the back, but
none would release them. Bunch of Pu&$ies!!

Release the shoes so their store can go down in the dumps? Yeah, good call.

Maybe i wanna cop early!! What the fu#@ is it to you anyway? %%@!+!
this dude
laugh.gif

why you mad, son?

That you're crying about a place not releasing early.

Miles Davis look alright. Don't know about copping.

Yeah sure, they are really going to get in trouble to release them early just for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince, I agree, so many idiots posting here makes you just want to keep away from this thread.  It's unfortunate.

here's a pic of my GR collection 
laugh.gif
  no HOH's here in the bay so wasn't able to cop any HOH release, and ebay prices are too much 
mad.gif

35220dz.jpg

roll.gif
    I'm actually with Jerry on this one except the FU part
laugh.gif
 I hate it when non Jordan GR shoes have release dates. It's like come on their Kobes or Lebrons they gonna sit on the shelves for a month or 2. So what's the point of sitting on them for a month?

To be honest if a store sold them early, they might sell more pairs because some people like having their shoes first before everybody else does.

Mom and pop shops release them early, for those who want them early...

But we should all know that the big chains have strict policies about release dates.

I like those IDs that won the contest..might have to cop those since they were actually worn on the court..but i'm surprised they selected those out of millions of other IDs out there that prolly were much better..

So has anyone beat up their pair of 5's yet? I mean I know they don't crease an all so I'm not sure if this shoe can get beat up aside from the sole.

is it me, or is it not worth placing an I.D. on the side of the ZKV? The font size compared to what is shown on the site are far from similar--too big!

Originally Posted by CFC24

is it me, or is it not worth placing an I.D. on the side of the ZKV? The font size compared to what is shown on the site are far from similar--too big!

imo, the ID on the side of the zk5 iD doesn't look as good as the ID on the heel of the zk4 iD so i chose to leave it blank. just makes it look cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom