OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobe V related? more pics in the other thread.
4645923761_5deb92360b.jpg

these are dope!
pimp.gif
mad props....

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dukes are nice. I just wish they had more Black in them and had a Duke logo like the USC's

Dukes aren't bad but reason logo isn't there is a contract between nike and duke about not using the logo. These dukes are first release to the public and duke won the nat'l championship with this shoe that's why value wise it will go up only for those reasons, the mid sole should've been black instead of white imo.

Question: are the Miles Davis going to have the pebbled basketball leather on them like the footlocker pictures or are they going to smooth and shiny like the other pics that are floating around...?

I am hoping that they are shiny.

Originally Posted by shaft

Question: are the Miles Davis going to have the pebbled basketball leather on them like the footlocker pictures or are they going to smooth and shiny like the other pics that are floating around...?

Me too! They look so dull and horrible with the scale print.

I think they will be the shiny version. Someone was able to get a sample with the scales on it and posted it on the other forum.

finally got my del sols
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...gonna have to pick up another pair hopefully they will still be around for the next ea

ive been playing in my V's for the past week and i gotta say, these perform much better then the IVs. I noticed in the IVs i would slightly roll my ankle every now and then but in the Vs they feel much more stable and have a more natural feeling. I feel just as confident wearing these as i would wearing highs. I have mad love for the Vs now more so then the beloved IVs.

Just posted some love in the review forum, had to come here and say it again: These are the best balling shoes ever made.

Been playing in my DEL SOLS as well, I can tell the difference in the ride now since I have broken them in. Real smooth ride. I noticed though a decent chunk was stripped off the TIP part, yall think I can exchange these still?

...... To this date. We don't know what the VIs got in store.

I love this shoe. Just the placement of the zoom and sz/length of the zoom pockets.... Wow.

I seriously wana quadruple on the aways just for the hell of it

they will be the shiny one according to a very good source of mine

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

Just saw the del sols in person today..i like the Del Sol Kobe IV's better..but these Kobe V Del Sols are dope nonetheless..

Originally Posted by Sw00sh0re

Been playing in my DEL SOLS as well, I can tell the difference in the ride now since I have broken them in. Real smooth ride. I noticed though a decent chunk was stripped off the TIP part, yall think I can exchange these still?
ya im sure you can exchange them. its a product defect so nike will most likely replace them

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

they will be the shiny one according to a very good source of mine
They will be the shiny version. Pictures of the release version are on the other site. Someone also has a video of them on YouTube. It's no secret

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha its funny to see how many people are like OMG I LOVE THE ZKV these are the BEST shoes EVER! honestly i think these suck compared to the IV and even the 2k4. the cushioning is not the greatest and traction stinks compared to the zk4 or the best imo 2k4 (2k4 in clean or dirty floors they still stick)....i wanna see how many times we'll hear OMG the kobe 6 are the best shoes EVER!!!

i say give it a couple of more months...of course its going to be OMG i hate the kobe 6 they are so ugly etc and then when the shoe drops its OMG these are the greatest! lol im just saying, thats how the kobe thread has been for years! im keeping it real.

Ima have to give u a Stone Face Sz XXXXL drew. Lol sorry but the Zk4s are ehh compared to these. Those are so last year... I rather have a new model M3 than last years model if you get my drift (no pun intended). But then again.... Some ppl like playing in Lebrons over Kobes... Never understood that.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

have you even broken in a pair of ZK5? and by broken in, i mean actually took your shoes and played in a game. not used them to go get gas, to the movies or the mall.

the 5's take a few hours of ball to break in, then feel
pimp.gif

I just wore my home's today. I have worn them almost everyday and they still look DS without looking at the soles. If I cleaned off the soles, I could return them for a full refund. Homes are VERY underrated!

people need to stop sleeping on the homes....a general release, and kobe wearing them consistently at home? during the playoffs? =
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom