OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I'm also curious on the Miles Davis release. This is the first time I've heard they're releasing tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this? What spots are gonna get them? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i still have a pair of inlines i'm holding as tradebait so this price drop has me a little worried and thinking i should just get a refund.
think i can get a refund even when it's been more than 30 days after the purchase?

I think it'll be a long time before the Inlines are worth more than retail.

Any photos provided from NTers of the Davis' would be greatly appreciated.  I never trust photos from ebay auctions like I would from a real enthuiast so once the real V fans pull down a pair I'll, as well as I'm sure others, will be anticipating your impressions. 

If they do release tomorrow let us know and has anyone asked if Eastbay is suppose to release them?...
J.

Been away for a bit, but I just got confirmation there will be a special colorway for Game 7. Can't wait!!!

J/K... well it still may be true, I just don't have confirmation. lol.

Go Celtics!!! I mean, go Lakers!!!

NTLV has the Miles Davis for sale today via their FB page, maybe they'll start popping up at other retailers very soon.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLV has the Miles Davis for sale today via their FB page, maybe they'll start popping up at other retailers very soon.
thanks for the heads up...i wanna see them in person and see if i should cop them or wait for the finals and 5 rings!! common lakes!!! lets get this!!! revenge will be ours!!!
2hz05dj.jpg

HOH getting the miles davis? im pretty sure regular footlockers arent gettin these. where to find these things?

Hey Mr. Eastbay Rep. Can u let us know if eastbay will being getting the miles Davis, if so when. Thanks in advance.

Is it safe to say that if NTLV has these for sale today that other NT's will start selling them as soon as they receive their shipment?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Is it safe to say that if NTLV has these for sale today that other NT's will start selling them as soon as they receive their shipment?
i would say yes. should be the case

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Hey Mr. Eastbay Rep. Can u let us know if eastbay will being getting the miles Davis, if so when. Thanks in advance.
After checking our system, it does appear that we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Miles Davis" in Photo Blue/White/Black priced at $129.99 (86429400), they are currently available for back order, with an expecting date of mid July.
smokin.gif

Please keep in mind and as always, all expecting dates are subject to change.

If you guys/gals need anything else, just send us a message or post it.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul    

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

After checking our system, it does appear that we are expecting a shipment of the Nike Zoom Kobe V "Miles Davis" in Photo Blue/White/Black priced at $129.99 (86429400), they are currently available for back order, with an expecting date of mid July.
smokin.gif

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul    

i was just on eastbay and i did not see them for back order.

alright so i made a few phone calls a couple of foot lockers and even the customer service.
i wanted to know if i could return a pair of shoes i bought more than 30 days ago for a refund with the receipt in the form of cash or store credit.
the main response i got was no, because it has been more than 30 days. however, one foot locker said i would be able to exchange the shoes for something else.
the good news is that the inlines have not gone on sale.

smokin.gif

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul    
great news, EastbayRep (Paul)!  what about the USA's?  will eastbay be getting that?

THANKS.

smokin.gif

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul    

i was just on eastbay and i did not see them for back order.
I am sorry,
embarassed.gif
you can only place the back order for these by calling 1-800-826-2205, they are unfortunately not available on our website yet.

EastbayRep - Paul

Originally Posted by rukawa005

great news, EastbayRep (Paul)!  what about the USA's?  will eastbay be getting that?

THANKS.
Do you happen to have the color number for the USA's, so I can check our system and see if we have an expecting date for these. Thanks in advance....

EastbayRep - Paul 

quick question. i dont know if this is the right place if not i apologize. but i have a ds of chaos that i bought at launch that i want to return. being that is it 6 months from the RD will nike still accept the return if it DS and i have the OG receipt? and to my understanding i could return them to a nike factory correct?

Back
Top Bottom