OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Kinda tempted to get the navy tb with the 20% from Eastbay while the price is lowered. Must resist the urge.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Kinda tempted to get the navy tb with the 20% from Eastbay while the price is lowered. Must resist the urge.
I know what ya mean... I don't even want to look at eastbay so I can save $$$$
roll.gif

went into shiekh after work and saw chinas for $49.97. went home changed my clothes and thought about that ugly cw on my foot. decided it wasn't that bad because i would jus ball the soles off em. i have them in my hands now and they dont look too bad lol. they have all sizes.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

where are the inks in so cali?
Saw them at NT Santa Monica today....Don't know what sizes they had....
Suprisingly, I wasn't that impressed with them in person...They're just ok....I actually passed on them...More for everyone else....

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

went into shiekh after work and saw chinas for $49.97. went home changed my clothes and thought about that ugly cw on my foot. decided it wasn't that bad because i would jus ball the soles off em. i have them in my hands now and they dont look too bad lol. they have all sizes.

do u have the shiekh sku?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

do u have the shiekh sku?

78-403 is the sku printed on my receipt and 0784031101 is under the bar code.

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

where are the inks in so cali?
Saw them at NT Santa Monica today....Don't know what sizes they had....
Suprisingly, I wasn't that impressed with them in person...They're just ok....I actually passed on them...More for everyone else....
If you could resist buying in person then going on Eastbay shouldn't be a problem. 

My 5 rings finally arrived!! I know I should cop with the matching tee...but i think last year's one is better~ haha...

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by shoowoop1

great to ball in!!
This shoe is GOAT status in my eyes. Wish I had these back when I was playing high school ball...

the coaches around my town here in the bay wont allow the kobes as the team shoe because they are lows...they got to pick from the hyperfuse, hyperdunk or air max hyperdunk.  Lame...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

great to ball in!!
This shoe is GOAT status in my eyes. Wish I had these back when I was playing high school ball...

the coaches around my town here in the bay wont allow the kobes as the team shoe because they are lows...they got to pick from the hyperfuse, hyperdunk or air max hyperdunk.  Lame...

What? I never heard that tho....
Its the player's choice to wear what best fit for his/hers style of play!

I've never worn any of the recent Kobe's....so I gotta ask how is the ankle support on these? Last thing I need is a sprained ankle to start the season.

great to ball in!!

co-sign, i buy my shoes to ball in and i LOVE these. ive had all the major nike basketball shoes and these are easily the best. comfort wise, weight, styling, and performance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I've never worn any of the recent Kobe's....so I gotta ask how is the ankle support on these? Last thing I need is a sprained ankle to start the season.
You need to get this idea that lows = sprained ankles out of your head. I used to avg a sprained ankle per season and I dont want to jinx myself but I havent rolled/sprained my ankles in over 2yrs.....the shoes I've been playing in - ZKIII, ZKIV, & ZKV with some OG Hyperdunks mixed in.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

great to ball in!!

co-sign, i buy my shoes to ball in and i LOVE these. ive had all the major nike basketball shoes and these are easily the best. comfort wise, weight, styling, and performance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT. I love playing in lows now.

Random, kind of odd question....

Did anyone notice really great cushioning in Chaos V's vs. the rest?

I've got USA's and aways, and it seems like the shoe cannot be broken in like the Chaos!

I'll give my USA's some more time, but the away's I've been playing in for about 6 months...

Back
Top Bottom