OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Those Maroons are nice. Glad I got my pair...paid retail at the Flight 23 store...No regrets

The maroons are a quality release. Even though I paid the full $240 at least it was a proper release. No complaints and everything well done. Horrible that they would put out such a classic OG XIII like this. Hands down one of the best Jordans ever and this is how they release them. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG

Just got home and opened my pair. I think JB did a good job on these minus the price :lol:.

Haven't had these since 03 or 04 whichever it was and they seem to be on par with them.

i guess 2 day air shipping doesnt mean 2 day air shipping anymore ****ing clowns at nike :smh:

2 day air only counts for business days so if you bought Saturday, it won't process until Monday so Wednesday would be the earliest you would get them.

Do we know if they are actually carbon fiber? Is it in the product description? They feel like hard plastic.

Dude. 100% this. It's plastic with a carbon pattern. Totally looks and feels like it. F*kin joke.

When I got my space jams, my first pair of J's in a minute, I noticed this when I compared pairs. The pattern was off/missing/different on different pairs. CF has a natural patten/weave from the material iteself. Def. not getting CF on these.

Dude. 100% this. It's plastic with a carbon pattern. Totally looks and feels like it. F*kin joke.

When I got my space jams, my first pair of J's in a minute, I noticed this when I compared pairs. The pattern was off/missing/different on different pairs. CF has a natural patten/weave from the material iteself. Def. not getting CF on these.

It actually is carbon fiber. It just has extra resin to make it flat.

What are the manufactured date on your pairs and what have you noticed?

My first pair from Finish Line have a date of 11/16/17 while the two pairs from NDC have 2/1/17.

I noticed that the pair made in 2016 were laced more neatly and less glue marks, the two pairs made later look like it was rushed to include the sloppy lacing and more glue marks.

2 day air only counts for business days so if you bought Saturday, it won't process until Monday so Wednesday would be the earliest you would get them.
that would be today :lol:

still says arriving today even tho its past 8pm and im in northern cali and the shoes just sitting there in a dallas texas airport

2 day air is guaranteed in 2 business days

the reps swore up and down it was being delivered today even tho it was two hours til ups shut down for the day and the shoes were in dallas texas whereas i am in stockton california

i told um the only way them shoes are getting delivered today is if yall can ****ing teleport shoes now

trying to pick these shoes up at a ups location but cant cus stockx put restrictions on them :ohwell:
Be careful with that, because you're really suppose to have a mailbox with ups to get it ship a store. when i drop packages off their im always taking packages back that they dont except, and that doesnt have a account w/ that store. but that just the stores i deliver too, it might different in your area.

My first pair from Finish Line have a date of 11/16/17 while the two pairs from NDC have 2/1/17.

I noticed that the pair made in 2016 were laced more neatly and less glue marks, the two pairs made later look like it was rushed to include the sloppy lacing and more glue marks.

My NDC pair is from 2/17-5/17. Really not happy at all. Regardless of my complaints, the front should really not be that high off the ground. If anyone looks on FC and sees pics of '04-'05 XIIIs you'll see a huge difference between '04s and '17s with the '13s being a little bit lower. Those had no 3M so I was never copping those. I think the problem is even worse here than on other recent XIII releases. I'm going to have to go to Niketown to try to get a better pair or see what FNL and FTL's pairs look like. They should prioritize the quality on classics like these instead of all those variant style colorways they release.

Last edited:

ya my nike pair has glue marks.... thinking about getting a pair from finish line now since these are really nice shoes to double up on

My pair is from 11/16/2016 to 05/31/2017

that would be today :lol:

still says arriving today even tho its past 8pm and im in northern cali and the shoes just sitting there in a dallas texas airport

2 day air is guaranteed in 2 business days

the reps swore up and down it was being delivered today even tho it was two hours til ups shut down for the day and the shoes were in dallas texas whereas i am in stockton california

i told um the only way them shoes are getting delivered today is if yall can ****ing teleport shoes now
chill

Man so there is a pretty big qa issue on these I'm reading. I was guna order online but didn't want to get stuck with a carp pair. I looked at 2 pairs at finishline and they had glue stains. Walked to champs and looked at 4 pairs. Dude was chill said he does the same exact thing. Ended up mismatching a pair but at least they flawless

Most of the materials on the shoe are junk. Fake carbon fiber, fake suede (more like felt), fake nubuck, cheap leather (pleather?) on the toes. The only thing my Chicago 13 has going for it is the good leather on the sides, but that's it. I'm not putting the shoe down because it is what it is and it's good looking, but it's overpriced.

The recent Lebron 13 Elite, for example, was almost the same price but featured real carbon fiber and lamb skin.

Noticed something else on these bred's compared to the Cherry's.
The Jordan tab/flap lays directly on top of the first array of laces, while the cherry 13's have the first lace above the Jordan flap.
Worse thing is that, there seems to be glue used on the first two lace holders.
Please look at your pairs and confirm.

Back
Top Bottom