Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

a-friend, fast and furious 6 was on tv before and there was a hot, blonde villain. Looked up who she was and didn't realize it was the same actress who plays Anne Bonny. She looks so good as a blonde.
Yes, she does

Last edited:
Serendipity: I never really cared for Cusack before this. Movie came out in 2001, think I saw it in 2009.

Probably my favorite chick deal

Anybody got some feel good/funny tv shows? Feelin sick need something to watch lol

My go tos are usually archer and always sunny.

Also posted this in the netflix thread, but for my fellow bms fans, rise of thadland 8/8. vintage thad

You're the worst, is the funniest show on tv now.. Not a lot of peeps watch

Louie.. Broad city.. Couple cartoons: archer, South Park, Rick and Morty and venture brothers

The aziz show is pretty good, master of none

Last edited:
Serendipity: I never really cared for Cusack before this. Movie came out in 2001, think I saw it in 2009.

Probably my favorite chick deal

Yea.. Cusack is very hit or miss.. King of angst

Serendipity got my girl Kate beckinsale

Daredevil BYKE Friday probably won't get to it until the middle of next week due to March Madness, body is ready though.

I have 3 or 4 more episodes of season 1 to finish by Friday. Tomorrow and Thursday are about to be late nights for me before sleep.

Last edited:
Watching that new show called "Flaked" on Netflix with Will Arnet the chick in the first episode has a glorious rack.

Cara is cool but London :wow:

Watched 3 episodes last night & idk what to think of it. I loved Arnett as Gob in Arrested Development & recent Netlfix shows/movies have been great but Flaked is weird so far...

^^^Although I'm not that big a fan anymore and find his stuff lately to be hit-or-miss, I have to hand it to Rogen. He seems to be able to get whatever movies he wants made.

Super excited for Daredevil.

I always tell myself I won't binge so I can "savor" it but then I just end up digging in like an animal with no table manners :smh:

Never fails.

^^^Although I'm not that big a fan anymore and find his stuff lately to be hit-or-miss, I have to hand it to Rogen. He seems to be able to get whatever movies he wants made.

Isn't he Jewish.
He could get an Ancestory Tree converted into a movie if he wanted.

Daredevil BYKE Friday probably won't get to it until the middle of next week due to March Madness, body is ready though.

I have 3 or 4 more episodes of season 1 to finish by Friday. Tomorrow and Thursday are about to be late nights for me before sleep.

foggy kills daredevil with a knucklepuck to the head. just saved you 4 episodes. youre welcome.

I'm very serious about film: Excel spreadsheet on what I've watched in the past few weeks and will watch:

https://letterboxd.com

Has that site been brought up in here at all? My first time hearing about it to be honest, and they had an app released today. May be an option for ya dude, instead of the Excel sheet. Tho, props for putting that together and keeping it up to date.

So I'm watching Girls season 5 & I'm on episode 3...

"Paint me like one of your French girls, Ray."

:x :x :x :x :x

CBS Sets 'Person of Interest,' Returns and Finale Dates

The most surprising news, however, is the network's decision to air two new episodes a week of hourlong drama Person of Interest on two different nights. The fifth and abbreviated fifth season will premiere Tuesday, May 3 at 10 p.m. and also takeover the Monday at 10 p.m. timeslot beginning May 9. The network has not yet confirmed if this will be the final season of the Michael Emerson-led drama. However, exec producer J.J. Abrams indicated as much at the Television Critics Association winter press tour back in January, and the decision to essentially burn off the 13 new episodes can't be a good sign.

:smokin but :smh: that it's probably ending.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom