Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I've been sleeping on the vice and viceland youtube channels. So many episodes of interesting stuff. I would only randomly watch a few episodes here and there before. There's new stuff like the one about parents with kids sick with cancer who keep them high with weed to reduce their pain. There was an old one about how serious gaming was in North Korea and a gamer who tried to kill himself. Currently watching one about a theme park in China that is all little people. My favorite one I watched was about Truck Stop Strippers though. The two women who tried it out were the goods.
We need you here brother

http://niketalk.com/t/538928/vice-appreciation-thread/120#post_25335622

I need to cut down on the youtube. Been watching a lot of sourcefed stuff and started watching buzzfeedvideo. Buzzfeed has a wide variety of stuff from eating 7eleven nachos when drunk to their female employees trying vagina weights.

Last edited:
I walked in the room when my wife was watching Girls. Saw Adam Driver and immediately thought, you Han Solo killing mother ******...and got angry

Finally saw The Revenant last night.

Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

Leo killed it. C'mon.

Also, the villain, I thought he did an excellent job, too.

Great movie, all around.

Leo killed it. C'mon.

Great movie, all around.
if by killed it you mean "caused multiple audience members to die of boredom" then I agree 

So you suck at movie critiques.

Got it.

No big deal.

You got humor going for ya.

happy.gif

I liked Girls for what it was.. even though I thought it had a lot better potential. I fell off watching it a couple seasons ago, I might catch up one day.

For now Broad City is my favorite NYC based show and hopefully it'll stay that way for awhile :lol:

The newest episode with the rat was gross.

I think it was last season's finale where they had dinner at the Kenka bar location. Pretty cool to see since my friends and I always used to go there.

Last edited:
I'm watching Flaked, the new Will Arnett netflix show.... I'm a few episodes in and its weird but I'll probably give the season a shot

I binged watched Girls last year.

It was cool but I agree with Big J, it could have been much more.

I love that free spirited chick, though.

Adam, too. Son was such a weirdo in the early seasons :lol:

Watched Down With Love over the weekend. Up to the last 15 minutes I absolutely loved this movie. The cheesy humor/innuendos worked well, it was lighthearted and well-written. The gender roles/role reversal theme was fantastic. Loved how it handled that theme. But at the end of the movie, it just jumps the shark and loses its charm by going all over the top with the twist for no reason. I went from loving the movie to sitting there, asking my girlfriend why the **** did they write that? I couldn't help but think how much better the movie would've been with Reese Witherspoon as Novak rather than Renee Zewellger. I guess the twist at the end plays better into Zewlegger than Reese, but overall, this movie should've been better. Firs 85% of the movie is great, ending is a convoluted cesspool.

a-friend, fast and furious 6 was on tv before and there was a hot, blonde villain. Looked up who she was and didn't realize it was the same actress who plays Anne Bonny. She looks so good as a blonde.

Watched Down With Love over the weekend. Up to the last 15 minutes I absolutely loved this movie. The cheesy humor/innuendos worked well, it was lighthearted and well-written. The gender roles/role reversal theme was fantastic. Loved how it handled that theme. But at the end of the movie, it just jumps the shark and loses its charm by going all over the top with the twist for no reason. I went from loving the movie to sitting there, asking my girlfriend why the **** did they write that? I couldn't help but think how much better the movie would've been with Reese Witherspoon as Novak rather than Renee Zewellger. I guess the twist at the end plays better into Zewlegger than Reese, but overall, this movie should've been better. Firs 85% of the movie is great, ending is a convoluted cesspool.
They wanted to do a happy ending where the "good girl" tames the "bad boy".

They wanted to do a happy ending where the "good girl" tames the "bad boy".
It sucked. Big time. The whole twist they use was just dumb.

Leo killed it. C'mon.

Great movie, all around.

You mean "the villain" the very famous Tom Hardy?

Anybody got some feel good/funny tv shows? Feelin sick need something to watch lol

My go tos are usually archer and always sunny.

Also posted this in the netflix thread, but for my fellow bms fans, rise of thadland 8/8. vintage thad

Daredevil BYKE Friday probably won't get to it until the middle of next week due to March Madness, body is ready though.

Anybody got some feel good/funny tv shows? Feelin sick need something to watch lol

My go tos are usually archer and always sunny.

Also posted this in the netflix thread, but for my fellow bms fans, rise of thadland 8/8. vintage thad
Broad City.

[quote name="JPZx"][quote name="DarthSka"]Finally saw The Revenant last night.

Leo killed it. C'mon.

Great movie, all around.[/quote]You mean "the villain" the very famous Tom Hardy?[/quote]Sure, if that's the ahole.

"Oh, it was just TOM HARDY."

Cool. Tom did a great job, then. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom