Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nah, it's still an option. I thought about signing up for it too but don't want the hassle of wondering if the movies I mail back will get lost.

I used to have it back in the day. You can just report your DVD as being lost in the mail they don't give a **** :lol:

How is that condescending? like i'm looking down as people who get the DVDs. :lol: Whatever man, i'm not getting wrapped up in something so simple, feel away.

screen-shot-2016-01-12-at-1-03-39-pm.png

Streaming quality is crap compared to discs though (blu rays and UHD blu rays, not ordinary DVDs). Especially if you're watching on a 60 inch+ screen, or a projector.

See, I was going to SAY Black Mirror but since the storyline isn't linear, I would put it in a different (unknown) caregory

I won't lie I cheated I did a search on 100 best shows to jog my memory.
1).Twilight Zone - I have this just streaming nonstop behind me while playing on my computer.
2).Dallas - JR Ewing (need I say more)
3).Law & Order - as soon as I hear that sound I can watch ANY episode
4).Star Trek
5).Martin

Honorable mentions Duckman, Chappelle Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Fresh Prince, Jamie Foxx, X-Files, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Quantum Leap, The Shield, Supernatural, The Originals

How is Twilight Zone and Quantum Leap for someone that never watched them but has an interest in the subject matter?

How is Twilight Zone and Quantum Leap for someone that never watched them but has an interest in the subject matter?
Twilight Zone, take a step back and remember it was made in the 60's so some stuff is already comical. I say it is the grandfather of Black Mirror, Amazing Stories, and similar. Quantum Leap is pretty entertaining to me because I love the concept of time travel, also it is funny taking into account the special effects. The later episodes add in a wrinkle that is pretty interesting. I say check out two episodes of both and you will either enjoy the campiness or hate it.

How is that condescending? like i'm looking down as people who get the DVDs. :lol:Whatever man, i'm not getting wrapped up in something so simple, feel away.

You quoted me asked a moronic rhetorical question. Obviously people still get DVDs in the mail if I said we got a DVD in the mail LOL.

When I first started I did. To an extent I still do (in the case of Rollins hitting them like most luchadors do), but for the most part I don't. Most usually take the same number of steps, pivot and lead legs may be different though.

Explain the Rollins/Lucha thing please?

Back
Top Bottom