Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

HTTYD3.. Got to give it a solid 6/8.

I'm still waiting on a movie in 2019 to take my feelings on a roller-coaster ride

Reactions: sb
I forgot how much I enjoyed Collateral w/Cruise and Foxx and Pickett.

The opening scene with Foxx and Pinkett sets a really smooth tone. Great intro, then Boom! Here comes Cruise.....

**** is so ill.
Another one of the performances that reminds you how talented Foxx really is, and Pinkett was good, Cruise as always delivers.

I know it is old but was watching on my way into work this morning. I really think this movie got a bad wrap and wasn't horrible.

I know it is old but was watching on my way into work this morning. I really think this movie got a bad wrap and wasn't horrible.

I put this movie for my father in law this week and dude stood up about 20 minutes in and say forget about it. LoL

I've loved Michael Mann since his I first saw Band Of The Hand & then TV shows like the OG Miami Vice & then Crime Stories. His "bad" movies are serviceable to me & better than some of these other directors career best (or high grossing). When Miami Vice was first announced years ago I thought Oh god... But it was a serviceable flick...

Diggin' thru the crates & watched this the other night... 1978's Drive is a a great flick... Ryan O’Neal almost has no dialogue in the movie... Never realized how much Nicolas Winding Refn grifted from this flick for his.

Fighting with My Family 6.5/8 - A ton of laughs. Great BTS look at pro wrestling and easily my favorite movie of the year so far.

Might watch Fighting With My Family this weekend. Honestly surprised it's receiving such good reviews, was thinking based on the trailer it might be good for some laughs and a bit cliche'.

I've loved Michael Mann since his I first saw Band Of The Hand & then TV shows like the OG Miami Vice & then Crime Stories. His "bad" movies are serviceable to me & better than some of these other directors career best (or high grossing). When Miami Vice was first announced years ago I thought Oh god... But it was a serviceable flick...

Diggin' thru the crates & watched this the other night... 1978's Drive is a a great flick... Ryan O’Neal almost has no dialogue in the movie... Never realized how much Nicolas Winding Refn grifted from this flick for his.

Speaking of Gosling

just watched this great documentary about the history of black horror films
you can get a free 7 day trial of Shudder on your amazon prime and check it out

:wow: :pimp:

Adam Scott, Greg Kinnear, John Cho, Kumail Nanjani, Allison Tolman, Steven Yeun, even that kid Jacob Tremblay...

Hope the network allows it the flexibility it needs to tell a Twilight-type story, let’s go. :smokin

It's not gonna be on CBS anyway. Just their streaming service.

So they probably have free reign to do them

TF_03729_rgb.jpg

Rachel Weisz (left): Age 48
Olivia Colman (right): Age 45

Back
Top Bottom