Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Toy Story 4 trailer looks great. I know it's another "Woody gets separated and has to find his way home" but bringing back Bo, throwing out the idea that you don't HAVE to be there for your kid but all kids, and what makes a toy a toy, all seem like it's going to be a great conclusion to the series.

Just saw this pic of Ben Stiller and Jerry Stiller from 1978 on reddit :lol:

xnex6gdf0mk21.jpg

Randomly watched the Pilot of Mr. Robot yesterday. Please tell me the whole series holds up and is as good as the first episode. I'm about to knock out a few more tonight

catch up before the final season. great show.

Just another excuse to embolden women and their thottery under the guise of feminism
If that be the case than I’m for the case.
Keepem Thottin

This is why I love CardiB.
She’s taken the next step in getting Stripper some love from “regular people”

When Urban and Suburban Mother’s a like are walking around in Robes and houseshoes singing “These are bloody shoes” while they fix their Kids brekky in the a.m., I’m pretty okay with that.

Loosen up ladies.
...and open up
Your mind I mean, also: because I meant the legs too.

Noah Centineo in Talks to Play He-Man in Sony and Mattel Films ‘Masters of the Universe’ (Exclusive)
NoahCentinioHeMan.jpg

https://www.thewrap.com/noah-centineo-he-man-masters-of-the-universe/

Noah Centineo is in talks to play the lead role of He-Man in Sony Pictures and Mattel Films “Masters of the Universe,” an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively tells TheWrap.

Aaron and Adam Nee are set to direct from a script rewritten by “Iron Man” screenwriters Matt Holloway and Art Marcum. The Nee Brothers also have screenwriting credit.

The project was previously written by David S. Goyer, who is also an executive producer.

Also Read:10 Major Takeaways From That Super Exciting New 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer

He-Man-and-the-Masters-of-the-Universe.jpg

Based on Mattel’s hugely successful 1980s toy line, “Masters of the Universe” follows Prince Adam, heir to the throne of planet Eternia, who uses the magical Power Sword to transform into the heroic warrior He-Man. With the help of his allies Teela, Man-at-Arms, Orko and The Sorceress, He-Man defends the kingdom from the evil wizard Skeletor (so-named because his face is an exposed skull), who seeks to gain control of Castle Grayskull, source of He-Man’s powers.

Launched in 1982, the toy line was notable for an ever-expanding roster of colorful characters with weird gimmicks — like “Mekaneck,” whose neck extends, or “Man-E-Faces,” who transforms his head from human to robot to monster — and for minicomics included with every toy that explained and expanded the line’s lore.

The line’s popularity was boosted by “He-Man and the Masters of the Universe,” an animated series produced by Filmation from 1983-1985. That show spawned a feature animated film “He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword,” and the for-television “He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special,” launching the successor “She-Ra: Princess of Power” cartoon and line of toys.

“Masters of the Universe” was previously adapted as a live-action film in 1987, with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man and Frank Langella as Skeletor, and featuring Courtney Cox in one of her first film roles.

The new film is being produced by Escape Artists principals Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Steve Tisch.

Hot off the success of Netflix’s “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” and “Sierra Burgess Is A Loser,” Centineo just began production on “To All The Boys 2” and will be seen in “Charlie’s Angels” later this year.

Centineo is repped by Definition Entertainment, CAA and Myman Greenspan.

Sony had no comment.

you might have the highest rating I've seen. The folks over in the Marvel thread were averaging 5/8
wtf for real???
I thought it was just fantastic
Yeah according to that score the movie is basically perfect. I hardly think that movie could be that damn good based off the scenes I know are in the movie.
This was probably the least info/spoiled I've been going into a marvel movie, so I really had no idea what to expect and this movie blew all my exceptions

Back
Top Bottom