Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

SPeaking of Scarlett, have you guys seen her FILM where she is that evil Demon Seductress who like drives around town in the Old School Van picking up and sleeping with men and taking there Souls?

Film is Super Duper creepy man.
I might watch that one before bed.
I never started AND finished it, will try after The Challenge.

New Hobbs & Shaw trailer dropping tomorrow. We shall see what THIS F.F. iteration entails...

Less hyped for Child's Play... it looked like Chucky was controlling devices and cars via bluetooth or something? SMH.

More hyped for Hobbs & Shaw... its gonna be ridiculous but a good time.

Burning Sands 7.4/8

This is probably the second best movie I've seen on Netflix (right behind Beasts if No Nation). This was reallly really good.

Just a pretty powerful direct story about these group of guys pledging for a frat and dealing with hell week and hazing. Really took me back even though I never pledged.

Really went too far with the hazing and such a ****ed up ending.

Whatever Happened to Monday 6/8

Noomi can get it deep and long. Cool concept, liked the premise, and didn't expect this to a mystery action flick.

Last edited:
IllSimplisticFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Should I be seeing Captain Marvel before the next Avengers Movie? I’ve seen all of the other Marvel movies but not that one.

I don’t know what one it was but I watched one of the more recent ones and it was surprisingly good - a bit dumb but definitely entertaining.
i kinda liked the one in dubai if that was it. i liked paul walker in running scared and he seemed like a really nice guy and was close with some of my friends but i definitely didn't like the first 3 fast and furious movies.

Amateur 6/8

Cool little coming of age basketball flick when it comes to HS/collegiate play. Kid was on some dumb stuff recording everything and I thought he just recorded the convo with his coach and dad had no idea he streamed it live like an idiot. Nice little twist in the end with his plan. I wish more collegiate systems could send a big FU to universities making billions off of them especially with the NBA raising their age limit. Makes all the sense especially for players that come from poor families.

The condition that kid had was extra ****ed up though. Didn't know something like that existed.

Someone Great 5.8/8

Gina was sending all the right vibes in this. The portrayal of a chick I would make my #1. Down *** chick and a real fun time. Shame Gina is not quite like that when it comes to black ppl.

Brittany Snow was fine as **** in this as well. Had Dewanda in this looking beautiful but a lesbian with know sex scenes :smh:

Lakeith still doing his thing :pimp:

The Silence 5.7/8

This was way better than Bird Box. Should've got that attention amd honestly only a few notches below A Quiet Place. Similar concepts

Stanley Tucci ftw.

Back
Top Bottom