Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

CP takes Spotlight, Utility
JRS takes Room, Thriller
JRS takes Her, Sci-Fi
CP takes Rogue One, Sci-Fi

macbk macbk back on the clock.

Might be a reach but We Need To Talk About Kevin, Crime or Horror/Thriller, whichever is best falls under.

giphy.gif

With the 6th pick, Team Calibeebee selects the sci-fi epic Blade Runner 2049(2017) in the Sci-fi category.
6F9DD663-2F7C-497A-9637-772C70583456.png

Winner of 2 oscar awards in cinematography and visual effects, this film looks insane on the big screen and 4k hd.

Original soundtrack composed by the masterful Hans Zimmer.
Now I go on my 16 pick hiatus. Thank you, and good luck.

Do you need to see first blade runner to enjoy this one?
its not an absolute must but the movie is sooooo much better after seeing the original. Besides it being the sequel, they NAILED the feel of the original. It’s just so cool the way they captured the same vibe and you wouldn’t be able to appreciate that as much without watching the 1st classic.

Tell ya what, we had a slow start, but in a week we knocked out almost 6 rounds.

If we finish 6 and start 7 over the weekend, my guess is we can have this wrapped up by the end of next week easy.

Then we can decide if anyone wants to jump into an All Time one, or let that marinate til next year or somethin.

So I’m watching the 1988 sci-fi/horror film “They Live” starring Rowdy Roddy Piper and Keith David. It’s one of those good, terrible movies...or maybe I like it because Piper’s Pit was in my era of watching wrestling...

I didnt even think Silver Linings Playbook fit for the sports category so it wasn't on my radar for that :lol:

Damn. Sports is gonna be such a stretch from here on out. Feel sorry for some of yall searching for Western too. Only two left (that are really good) I'm aware of and you'd have to had seen them anyway.

Lets go

danger style danger style
noskey noskey
kingkoopa kingkoopa

Last edited:
Nice work on that We Need To Talk About Kevin pick macbk macbk Such a well acted movie. I thought that was damn near a masterpiece, one of those that needs to be seen but is also an incredibly hard watch.

Damn, I wish I knew that this was going on :lol: , I've been riding that unemployment train for a week now, I woulda been all over this

I didnt even think Silver Linings Playbook fit for the sports category so it wasn't on my radar for that :lol:

Damn. Sports is gonna be such a stretch from here on out. Feel sorry for some of yall searching for Western too. Only two left (that are really good) I'm aware of and you'd have to had seen them anyway.

Lets go

danger style danger style
noskey noskey
kingkoopa kingkoopa
I figured once Tarantino and True Grit were gone, Western would be my throwaway category. I think I know one of the ones you're alluding to, but that's not a priority anymore.

Sports is easy :nerd:

Pick 6

Drama

This flick was raw as hell. 3 leads put on a clinic. Lee didn't even seem like a "character." Very honest movie about grief. Sometimes it just is what it is.

Manchester-by-the-Sea.jpg

MY ****ING GUY. This would have been my back up choice for Drama. The editing in this is crazy -when that flashback hits :wow:

GREAT PICK

Back
Top Bottom