Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1571770297944.png
? :nerd:

I cant wait to see this western movie CP is going to take. If its what I think it is, mronegative mronegative needs to shoot it down. Which makes sense why CP is pushing this trade so hard before making the pick... :nerd:

I cant wait to see this western movie CP is going to take. If its what I think it is, mronegative mronegative needs to shoot it down. Which makes sense why CP is pushing this trade so hard before making the pick... :nerd:

If he has a preference, I'm willing to let him choose the Western for me, if that would make him happier.

I'm fine with Drive, but I recognize I did put John Wick on him in Round 2, so to make it fairer to him, I'm willing to make this one swap. I chose Drive, but in fairness I'm ok makin the move for him.

AP reports that trade talks between The O-Neg Delegation and The CP Federation have broken down.

With my 9th pick, in (Animated) Drama, I select:

c4f8346b-e299-4b51-a11e-501287b2b2e1.gif

The heartbreaking, Toy Story 3.

dd46ab0b-ef77-4c44-a42c-a234debef63c.gif
25746ae6-38c6-4c47-89ed-ac00a527d958.gif
16e7b1e0-ef91-4926-8c07-1d467cd5c18a.gif

Literally the reason I wanted an Animated category, because had we had one, this wouldn't have made it past the 2nd round.

It was Exhibit A for cancelling all future animated films, cuz why bother?

If he has a preference, I'm willing to let him choose the Western for me, if that would make him happier.

I'm fine with Drive, but I recognize I did put John Wick on him in Round 2, so to make it fairer to him, I'm willing to make this one swap. I chose Drive, but in fairness I'm ok makin the move for him.
I'm more interested, maybe hopeful, that you just simply pick a movie set in California and say it's a movie set in the west.

I just thought of a film that flew over everybody's heads. Dammmmmmmmmit.

Typically people either cast their votes here in the thread, some send them to me via PM, whatever people are comfortable with. I usually just list a Top 3-4 names that get mentioned, there's not a definitive first, second, third place etc. Votes are usually all over.

Put that **** in a poll and let us see who the voters are!

Make this official!

With the 9th pick of the draft, Team Calibeebee checks off the Western category with the selection of Slow West(2015)
94B587EE-61C8-41B9-B8F5-D733F2FBD4F0.jpeg

don’t know why more people haven’t seen this movie. I loved it. Fassbender plays the rough and tough drifter to perfection. Great shootouts. Superb cinematography. It’s everything a western should be.

With the 9th pick of the draft, Team Calibeebee checks off the Western category with the selection of Slow West(2015)

don’t know why more people haven’t seen this movie. I loved it. Fassbender plays the rough and tough drifter to perfection. Great shootouts. Superb cinematography. It’s everything a western should be.
Another movie I need to see

Honestly never even heard of this before right now. Will check out.

Back
Top Bottom