Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

These draft have been a blast, and I couldn't have thought or a better place of cast of characters to do it with 🙏🏿

giphy.gif

I took it for another category last week, and y'all are the ones that told me I could have used it as a Western. So, I went with y'all's logic. Thank you.
There are horses and Leo did a scene in a western film within the movie. So I say it counts.

The Seventh Seal
Ingmar Bergman

One of the best films ever made. Top 10 in my own personal book. A timeless classic about the complexity of death, atheism in the face of death, and approaching the unknown. If there's one film I can recommend to anybody in this thread, it's this one. An absolutely masterpiece.

The Seventh Seal
Ingmar Bergman

One of the best films ever made. Top 10 in my own personal book. A timeless classic about the complexity of death, atheism in the face of death, and approaching the unknown. If there's one film I can recommend to anybody in this thread, it's this one. An absolutely masterpiece.

Did it inspire Meet Joe Black?

Sports--He Got Game
Drama--Full Metal Jacket
Comedy--Boogie Nights
Horror--The Shining
Thriller--Fight Club
Crime--Heat
Sci-Fi--Predator
Action--Enter the Dragon
Western--The Outlaw Josey Wales
Comics--Iron Man
Utility--Gangs of New York
Utility--Kill Bill 2

I'll take it

Captain Marvel being taken is perhaps more wild than the Space Jam pick
Captain Marvel was an awesome movie and it revolutionized the genre and the way women are depicted in comic book movies. A true rendition of feminism and gender equality unlike the trash that was Wonder Woman.

The Seventh Seal
Ingmar Bergman

Sounds right up my alley :pimp:

The list of movies I haven't seen picked is a bit longer than I thought.

Seventh Seal. Damn.

Are Zik and I the only ones down for an extra round of Nicolas Cage films?
Word.

C'mon let's do this

Back
Top Bottom