Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man, dudes peen was strung up on a string tied to a bed connected to that clip thing hanging off his tip.
giphy (1).gif
Those weirdo I didn't choose circumcision try to get my foreskin back dudes :lol:

The tangents he goes on sometimes when he starts with one topic are crazy.

Has anyone seen Alien Covenant? Is it worth a watch?

I am kinda in the position where I can watch the well-received Alien moves (Alien, Aliens, and Prometheus) and now I am considering watching the other 3.

But I heard Alien Covenant doesn't even pick up where Prometheus left off and it sounds like just another generic monster movie.

It’s ok, Prometheus is better. Covenant is generic and something to just waste 2 hours and not have too think to hard about.

Last edited:
Those weirdo I didn't choose circumcision try to get my foreskin back dudes :lol:

The tangents he goes on sometimes when he starts with one topic are crazy.
Yea, I did find it funny how he jumped from furniture covers to peen covers tho :lol: . He's definitely creative and the amount of footage he goes through to tell a story is wild. Editors are the heros of that show. I don't think I'll ever look at scaffolding the same way again also :lol:

The only good about Prometheus is the possibility via theories surrounding it, It isn't a good movie. Not saying is a good Covenant is good either...

I actually had an outburst in the movie theater :rofl: I called that idiot who locked Homegirl in the room w/ the Neomorph sprouting out of dudes back a "dumb ****ing *****". I think she blew the ship up too. She is so ****ing stupid :smh: Might be worst character ever written in a movie. **** her.

Anyway, at least Covenant was entertaining.

It’s ok, Prometheus is better. Covenant is generic and something to just waste 2 hours and not have to think to hard about.
I watched Prometheus again about a month ago, I don’t know why but I was moved to tears a couple of times. I remember not being Super Impressed when I first watched it but the rewatch I enjoyed heaps more. I really dig it. I don’t know, ever since I watched Arrival I just think about FILMS like that in a much different way. The Hidden Hand Interview tied up a lot of loose ends for me, feelings of missing information and misunderstood tropes all of a sudden made sense.

I watch Arrival at least once a month when I’m needing to ground myself and remember that not everything that matters to me, matters.

By far my favorite FILM of my Adult life.

I watched Prometheus again about a month ago, I don’t know why but I was moved to tears a couple of times. I remember not being Super Impressed when I first watched it but the rewatch I enjoyed heaps more. I really dig it. I don’t know, ever since I watched Arrival I just think about FILMS like that in a much different way. The Hidden Hand Interview tied up a lot of loose ends for me, feelings of missing information and misunderstood tropes all of a sudden made sense.

I watch Arrival at least once a month when I’m needing to ground myself and remember that not everything that matters to me, matters.

By far my favorite FILM of my Adult life.
What about Prometheus moved you to tears?

Thanks for the advice brahs. I might watch one night when I got nothing else to watch

I really liked Prometheus, felt the Engineers added to the story in an interesting way. Was disappointed to hear they didn't continue that story.

What about Prometheus moved you to tears?
What I don’t know...

Which parts: The opening scene where the Protohuman drank the poison that killed him and mixed his DNA with the water and then that scene in the Cave where Dr Shaw found the drawings in the cave....

What I don’t know...

Which parts: The opening scene where the Protohuman drank the poison that killed him and mixed his DNA with the water and then that scene in the Cave where Dr Shaw found the drawings in the cave....
Were the under the influence by chance? No troll, I've personally watched movies or listened albums buzzed & they were really good in that moment, and like... I don't Prometheus sucks. It's just that when it comes to those type of movies, they should be hit out the park.

Waiting for Tenet to drop on physical to finally watch it but I've seen ppl mention how bad the sound is at times :lol: I don't remember Interstellar being too bad in IMAX

Watched The Impossible on Netflix last night. Good movie. A little melodramatic at times, but the "action" scenes and hospital stuff is pretty intense. Naomi Watts was great. Kept thinking she was Nicole Kidman in my head for some reason when she was all disheveled.

Last edited:
Watched The Impossible on Netflix last night. Good movie. A little melodramatic at times, but the "action" scenes and hospital stuff is pretty intense. Naomi Watts was great. Kept thinking she was Nicole Kidman in my head for some reason when she was all disheveled.

FCD79CA5-FFFA-435A-8633-D27B6751907B.jpeg

they are actually best friends IRL. If I can recall, Kidman forced her to take the Mulholland drive role that lead to her breakout fame. She was dead broke and about to give up acting before that I think. They do look and sound very similar. Damn British/aussie accents :blush:

Back
Top Bottom