Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Backstreet Boys’ Kevin Richardson posts cryptic tweet about “losing a friend to QAnon” after bandmate Brian joins Parler

not surprised. His wife is this lady.
E8CF2827-2037-4FF4-82F8-7FD3AEB52F72.jpeg

She’s extremely homophobic, racist, transphobic, etc on all her social media platforms. She’s super maga, believes the pandemic is a hoax and more. I never knew who she was until she got backlash for celebrating “heterosexual day” on her Facebook page.

how you gonna make a post on Instagram talkin bout “masculinity is dying, bring back real men!” When you’ve been married to a damn backstreet boy for 20 years. :lol:

Pretty off topic, but to get things back on track......let’s talk about her acting career. She was in this movie in 2002
08D6F791-9F8F-4145-9590-FC710D73B40E.jpeg

That was awesome 👏 perfectly encapsulated why I despise Batman v. Superman, although he never touched on how dumb the whole Martha/them fighting angle was that immediately stopped them fighting. Like everything in your life dedicated to killing him and then one sentence about Martha changes everything

5FC6A8AD-D2D9-43FA-9D72-74056B30AC97.jpeg
I almost want to say he covered/addressed that in a whole other video :lol:

Gerard Butler is a good actor that takes the most random ****ing roles :lol:
I want to say Gerard had 4 or 5 years of like movie star success and then immediately went in to typecast cruising least amount of effort mode like he was 55 already.

He's not Al or Robert or Denzel where he can just coast with one kind of acting and it still be in demand. Also he went full Nic Cage in doing any movie offered like he owes somebody money :lol:

:lol: Wasn't ever any question to me.

She doesn't have a lot of range but she's good. Problem was she was the pretty actress and she got cast as such often when she could provide more than that.

I place her right next to Juliette Lewis acting wise.

One Night in Miami directed by Regina King was a really good movie. Probably 15-20 minutes too long for me but overall really great.

Plot Against America worth it? Haven't heard much of anything. Don't wanna check the thread. Watched the first episode last night and seems like it has promise.

Plot Against America worth it? Haven't heard much of anything. Don't wanna check the thread. Watched the first episode last night and seems like it has promise.
I liked it. Only 6 episodes so I'd give it a go. Keep in mind it's an alternate universe so the events may not line up the way they did in history. I only tell you this cause it confused me before I realized it but once I did the show made sense.

I liked it. Only 6 episodes so I'd give it a go. Keep in mind it's an alternate universe so the events may not line up the way they did in history. I only tell you this cause it confused me before I realized it but once I did the show made sense.

Yeah "alternate history" was the one thing in the synopsis that stuck out to me. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom