Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

If Harrison Ford old *** don't sit down somewhere :lol: :smh:

Funny thing is he's never been able to fight.

I think he has a previous injury or something.

The Raiders scene where he shot dude with a sword was actually last minute.

Dude with the sword trained for weeks only for the scene to get scrapped as soon as it was his time to shine lmao.

Seeing it Friday night with pops up north Minnesota. Real drag and dirt bike racing country smh.

nnvh9pzkl0771.jpg

This was my favorite Jim Carrey performance of all-time. Also saw it in the theater when I was young.

Sinister Jim Carrey > Goofy Jim Carrey

Before Cable Guy, my favorite of his movies was Ace Ventura 2. CG replaced that when it came long, and I think i've watched it several dozen times :lol:

I don't really get why people hate on this movie; it's super tongue in cheek but doesn't feel like recycled material like a lot of other comedies. Plus there were some underrated performances from relative unknowns that blew up later, like Jack Black and Owen Wilson

^ I saw Patricia Arquette got the role, but that Juliette Lewis almost had it.

Fate of The Furious streaming anywhere without pay?
Ain't even trying to stream that trash. Series is dead to me, unsure who is more at fault Universal or the directors. Dudes got all the money in the world and a clean record, build a place to legally street race or something.

Sinister Jim Carrey > Goofy Jim Carrey

Before Cable Guy, my favorite of his movies was Ace Ventura 2. CG replaced that when it came long, and I think i've watched it several dozen times :lol:

I don't really get why people hate on this movie; it's super tongue in cheek but doesn't feel like recycled material like a lot of other comedies. Plus there were some underrated performances from relative unknowns that blew up later, like Jack Black and Owen Wilson
I haven't seen Cable Guy in years and totally forgot Owen Wilson was in it. I do remember Jack Black and the basketball scene though lol. "We're playing prison rules huh?!?" hahahaha.

I need to catch Hobbs and Shaw
Watching 5 right now.
Man that fight between Dom and Hobbs must have been over 200 cuts or edits.
If it had lasted any longer I think my eyeballs would have popped out of my head.
Seeing a punch that is thrown and landed from 9 different angles will do your head in.

The Paper Brigade, that's a title I haven't thought about since seeing it a couple times on Disney Channel back when it dropped. I vaguely remember it being good for a few laughs and Freddy Kreuger playing some old guy that helps the main character with the bullies lol.

Back
Top Bottom