Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Kelly Cuoco :emoji_fire:
Never watch Big Bang and I don't quite remember Wedding Ringer so Flight Attendant was really my first exposure to her. I really liked that character she created. Show was super FIRE.
Big Fan of her work in that. She deserved all the Noms. DId she end up winning anything?

“The Greatest Movie Franchise of our Time”
-somebody about FastFurious

Who do they think Fast is, Marvel?

D1C5363F-B3BE-45C6-8CAE-59E1520C152F.gif
EB67F328-0E73-4403-8643-B8DBFD15143B.gif
5A693770-94E8-4628-8158-7464DEC07BB9.gif
095A38F7-866D-40AA-9C85-7773A427CFDA.gif

Aight… Fast 9

Wanted them to utilize Han way more. The way they were referring to Brian like the last one. :smh:

Vin pulled a cave foundation out and caused an avalanche with his strength. :lol: Thank god Letty was around.

I loved Vin Diesel’s son as the younger Dom, will check that dude in the future because there’s something there acting-wise.

The space thing was cool and mostly dumb. :lol:

Letty and Dom obviously having a baby in the 10th.

The John Cena arc was rushed.

There’s somebody missing from the franchise, we all know why. I’ll follow this movie series to the end.

4/8.

That movie messed me up because I saw it when I was 10, first horror movie I ever saw :lol:

When he chases the girl down the hallway and she runs into that metal fence and can’t get out, and he slowly walks down the hallway and kills her I was like noooOooo I can’t handle this at this age. And after he kills Derek from Save The Last Dance in the kitchen knife fight and pins him with the knife against the wall, and looks into the camera I was like nooOoooooo I can’t handle this at this age! **** was my Freddy Krueger, or whatever movie/character y’all saw at too young of an age and scarred you.

Just watched that Neeson movie on Netflix The Ice Road. One of the worst outlandish movies I’ve ever seen. Straight to dvd quality and more absurd than the entire fast furious franchise, BUT there was one redeeming quality. I was introduced to Amber Midhunter :pimp: :pimp:
She’s mesmerizing on screen, I hope she gets more roles.

3991F658-EEB3-48AD-AD05-04390B9F2337.jpeg

Just saw this. Most people didn’t like it apparently, but I’m interested in the subject of UFO’s so I’m biased. It’s based off an event that occurred in Phoenix Arizona in 1997, I think? Something to do with lights in the sky, which really happened.

1624753682308.jpeg

Fast 9

...... :lol:

Well......they definitely went off course.... :lol:
I LOVED the flashback to Dom's dad. That was just awesome stuff. That was a really great way to open the film.

I didn't agree with the Lety goin off to help without Dom, or the Mia without Brian angle. I know WHY they felt they had to do it, but it wasn't right.

The Han stuff.......maaaaaan. :lol: Hey, I'm glad he's back, I assume they never realized what his death would mean, but now to walk back Statham as well.... :lol:

Space......the internet joked about that before it was cool, now they listenin to us. :lol: :smh:

Dom took on 25 guys, pulled a building down with some chains and came out with a clean white Tee.....

What is with Charlize hair? :stoneface:
Make her hot God damn it.

No live scenes of Kurt Russell was bad.

No Rock or Statham (til credits) was bad.

Credit scene was 🔥🔥🔥 tho

They shifted, and used nos.....in space.....

You can't tell me this wasn't The Avengers 5.

9/8

......see.....what I, did, there?

Fast 6
Fast 5
Fast 1
Fast 7
Fast 8
Fast 9
Fast 4
Fast 2
Fast 3

5 is the best of the franchise, followed by the 1st one. The rest are equally meh entertaining and Tokyo drift is prolly the only abomination of the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom