Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fast 9 was the worst outside of Tokyo Drift. They’re just there to be there now—playing with house money. Jacob waits until they’re about to kill him to tell Mia and Dom the real story? Kay!

It really almost negates the whole family thing because these 50 something brothers beefing for decades. Son just leaps to conclusion with no explanation. "You had to have killed your father, drive the **** on".

I've only seen the first 3. One is iconic IMO. Decent enough movie. Funny looking back and they're pulling heists for DVD players :lol:

Have you even seen any?
I saw the first one. It wasn't good.

I saw some of the second one and it was so bad I had to stop watching. At that point I deemed it trash and not worth checking for. I mean I wasnt particularly in to cars anyway and when I watched it was solely cuz I ****s with Vin.

Spoke about it in this thread a while back and I want to say CP suggested I watch 5 or 3 or 4. W/e it was, the movie was some outlandish garbage that I couldn't get through but I could at least say it seemed to be embracing how ridiculous it is which isn't necessarily a good thing.

I won't lie I probably have seen parts of 5-7 just from them being on tv so much but never to like they were on and I ended up watching to the end

The Fast and Furious movies aint for me.

I say this having actually made it through all the garbage Twilight movies that actually somehow gave me a migraine from watching it. I've learned my lesson from powering though **** films.

I rather live in a world where the xXx movie series got 9 movies and counting than this.

I'm not sure how many I've seen. I liked the 1st one even tho it was cheesy even back then. I remember Tokyo Drift. But the rest is a blur. Not sure which was which. I guess my brain sort of just lumped them all together to save space lol.

66246575-2FBA-4434-8046-8C0C848C4666.gif

It’s past midnight on the east coast, mods!

This pandemic really showed me movie theaters are my prime source of new movie consumption. I was paying to *watch mayber 15-20 new releases *a year. At most I've maybe watchd 5 new releases in the past year.

Last edited:
This pandemic really showed me movie theaters are my prime source of new movie consumption. I was paying to mayber 15-20 new releases. At most I've maybe watchd 5 new releases in the past year.
Pretty much since I was able to drive, 2010, any movie that’s released since then, I saw in theaters with friends/family.

That first episode of Evil s2 is wild.

If that many coincidences and events happened to me maybe I'd consider believing the supernatural :lol:

Finally got to Tenet. Feel for anyone that had to watch in theaters without subtitles.
It was fun, enjoyed the action sequences, but Nolan’s weaknesses plagued it a lot.
I don’t look at him as the genius a lot of people prop him up as so I think that helped me enjoy it more.

5.5/8

Michael Emerson is having too much fun as "Leland Townsend" on Evil. This is arguably a better performance than his iconic role as Benjamin Linus in Lost.

The character is just so conniving and mischievous :lol:

2nd ep was also wild. Really wonder if that guy turned his wife in to a pillar of salt (in story I mean) or if he's just that crazy and she simply left him.

finally!!!!!

I wonder if including ray liotta was some kind of throwback inside joke?
Anybody remember that episode of mtv punk’d where the little kid keeps telling Ray, “oh man, I love you in the Sopranos, you were so good!”

and liotta is like nah fam you got me confused, I think you mean Goodfellas?! Anyways this would be a funny callback to that, by having him on the sopranos finally :lol:

Back
Top Bottom