Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Because I haven’t seen it since it first came out. Just wanted to see if it was worth revisiting. IIRC, it was a disappointment.
There are people that don’t like it but I enjoy it. Like everyone said 1 is on its own tier but I think 2 is worth watching.

Joined Dec 27, 2014
Is American Horror Story worth dredging up? Couple co workers told me to watch seasons 1-3 but I don't trust their TV taste.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Is American Horror Story worth dredging up? Couple co workers told me to watch seasons 1-3 but I don't trust their TV taste.
Season 1 was good from what I remember. S2 I dont remember a thing about. S3 was the one with Emma Roberts? I watched 1 episode and stopped.

lawdog1

Supporter
Joined Sep 14, 2000
Season 1 was good from what I remember. S2 I dont remember a thing about. S3 was the one with Emma Roberts? I watched 1 episode and stopped.
I never watched any of the seasons, but I have a recollection of C CP1708 being in on AHS for a few seasons.

Joined Dec 27, 2014
Damn they oversold the hell out of it :lol:

Acting like it was some groundbreaking can't miss television. I think I'ma pass.

They're also pushing Clickbait hard. I watched the first episode and was very underwhelmed. Probably unfair after only one episode though.

Joined Dec 23, 2009

Acting like it was some groundbreaking can't miss television. I think I'ma pass.

They're also pushing Clickbait hard. I watched the first episode and was very underwhelmed. Probably unfair after only one episode though.
What else did they say was 'cant miss' shows? Now I'm curious :lol:

lawdog1

Supporter
Joined Sep 14, 2000

Show definitely tries very hard to be provocative, even with the advertising. I’ve had to drive by a big billboard of this near my house for the last couple months:

C7F15047-D3A2-4F3B-B797-393C59FF4169.png

Joined Dec 27, 2014
What else did they say was 'cant miss' shows? Now I'm curious :lol:
Ozark. Which I was cool with for about 1.25 seasons then gave up.
Lucifer
The Wu Tang thing on Hulu
Ballers
Manifest

Probably other. They've also recommended dozens of awful movies.

Then it's funny because my 60 year old teacher from when I was in high school recommended Lupin and that's probably the only one that I actually plan to watch that intrigued me :lol:

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Ozark. Which I was cool with for about 1.25 seasons then gave up.
Lucifer
The Wu Tang thing on Hulu
Ballers
Manifest

Probably other. They've also recommended dozens of awful movies.

Then it's funny because my 60 year old teacher from when I was in high school recommended Lupin and that's probably the only one that I actually plan to watch that intrigued me :lol:
Ozark the only thing in that list I've seen and anticipate coming back. Great show if not wildly unrealistic :lol: I suggest keeping on that. Havent seen the Wu Tang series yet.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
Manifest started good but it became a joke for me. Hopefully they can doba proper final season and close all the stories they have.

lawdog1

Supporter
Joined Sep 14, 2000
Been watching Richard Ayoade’s “Travel Man” documentary show on Prime. Pretty entertaining.

I love the British slang term “knackered” for super tired.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now