Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

UFfO5pztHCXgzf6qJ-NQS5SsmmlQjfglKkHAi38ukcE.jpg

I thought Lethal Weapon 2 was the best of the series when I watched it in August. They didn't need to do the tie-in with Riggs' wife though.

I thought Lethal Weapon 2 was the best of the series when I watched it in August. They didn't need to do the tie-in with Riggs' wife though.

I 100 percent agree with this statement. We all loved Rika; we didn't need any more reason to hate the villians and it just felt thrown in.

Rika :wow:🔥 Fourth inning didn’t give a shiiiii

LW2 for me, her with Joe Pesci. And I did three Social Studies/AP World PowerPoint presentations throughout middle school and high school on South Africa, so it bangs.

Last edited:
I’m an hour in, Lorraine and Ed going to the Hodgson house. This movie is a 10 out of 10.

Conjuring 2

8/8. Could’ve given Janet the necklace when you were fixing the sink.

People Just Do Nothing: Big in Japan 7/8.
Granted I was pretty buzzed while watching it, the laughs were consistent and it's a must watch for fans of the show (show is still on Netflix for those that been sleeping)

Movie is not available in the US so you'll have to do some searching for it online.

Back
Top Bottom