Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

398AB336-889B-4EBF-B4CA-4853EBFA1850.gif

Watching The Office at the part where they went to Florida, Jim should've tore Kathy down. Heard that was the plan but John nixed it because they thought fans would hate it. Little did they know fans already hated everything post Michael so they should've just went for it, it would be real conflict they had to work through instead of what they did in the Last season. Jim sounding like he was gonna call Pam a stupid ***** for missing a little recital video.

What happened to American Rust? Been like 2 weeks. Hope I didn't invest 9 hours of my life just for it to get canceled :lol:

The Guilty (Jake Gyllenhaal version) 4.5/8

Was meh. I thought Jake was solid, but I should have felt more enthralled by a thriller than I actually was.
SAAAAME!!! Just saw this earlier this afternoon, was really looking forward to it. I'm'a go a whole point lower than you, though.

3.5/8

Jake was great and was literally the only reason I was so excited, (well him and obviously I thought the premise was intriguing). It was just horribly executed. Plot holes, terrible, TERRIBLE character development, choppy 'climaxes' with terrible build up. Honestly the only reason a person should catch this is if they are a huge Gyllenhaal fan and they just have to watch everything he's in.

-foe

Been SALIVATING for new seasons of Yellowstone & Succession.

New season of Yellowstone FLAAAMES.

Kinda underwhelmed by Succession so far. Just me?

-foe

What happened to American Rust? Been like 2 weeks. Hope I didn't invest 9 hours of my life just for it to get canceled :lol:
Episode 9 was the finale :lol:

He killed the pharmacist, his drug dealing partner, and dude's mom and made it look like they turned on each other :lol:

The murder case fell a part but the kid got beat the **** up in prison before he was released (maybe killed).

There might be a s2.

^correct.

i know there was the open secret outcry of Idris can't be Bond because he's black. I still remember the public outcry when Daniel Craig got the job and he is blonde when Bond isn't

Back
Top Bottom