Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

9EC8657F-1853-4B28-900A-D2C061848D9C.gif

Currently… watched Trial of the Chicago 7 the other day [7.5/8], and now this. I guess I, by no intent, am in an Eddie Redmayne marathon.

34CA0467-1296-4287-93EE-65A07749EC97.jpeg

Watching
9F601DC6-B0C1-4D95-946F-DB5A60B18F07.png

and Kevin said
“Another Christmas in the trenches…” BARS.
I’m of the thought this SHOULD’VE climaxed at Duncan’s Toy Chest, think of how creative he could’ve gotten inside the store after hours with the Wet/Sticky Bandits in the store.

I’m of the thought this SHOULD’VE climaxed at Duncan’s Toy Chest, think of how creative he could’ve gotten inside the store after hours with the Wet/Sticky Bandits in the store.
Not a bad idea but the abandoned/under renovation House allows him more freedom and less property damage. He ain’t got the bread to cover the store like he does for the window

An a drama roll right now. Any other detective/ killer/ mystery films?
Watched Zodiac, Prisoners, Seven, Gone Girl…

Watching
9F601DC6-B0C1-4D95-946F-DB5A60B18F07.png

and Kevin said
“Another Christmas in the trenches…” BARS.
When it was revealed that the man in the store really was Mr. Duncan I didn’t know whether to take it as deceitfulness or humility.

Last edited:
When it was revealed that the man in the store really was Mr. Duncan I didn’t know whether to take it as deceitfulness or humility.

Nah, what was great was when Kevin sees his picture and turns back, homie was gone. Bet he was just hanging out under the counter.

Back
Top Bottom