Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

First Blood

Still a banger. Haven't seen it in years until recently. The ADR is pretty bad & laughable but still a great movie. Stuntmen are underated. No matter the era or movie, car chase scene are always timeless and suspenseful.

walkingBred walkingBred Did watching Home Alone ever get you hungry? It did for me 🍕
1669520988294.jpeg

C CP1708 In like the very first episode one of the crew wanted to be a writer and found out she probably wouldn’t make it into this Writers Club because she was a freshman, well one friend gave her advice to turn them into to the ALCU, another friend (the mouthy blonde) said F that just be cool and make them like you. Well this broad finds out which group of guys votes for new members into the club, and she gives the all hand jobs! 😂

Show goes in.

Finally got to see Black Panther 2. They legit had like 5 different times memorializing CB/T’Chala throughout the film 😢

Also it’s wild they didn’t have a single non-Wakandan attend his funeral when damn near every character that ever appeared in a Marvel movie was at Tony Stark’s funeral. You would think an Avenger or atleast Bucky would show up. Overall the movie was good but those 2 things stuck out to me

Finally got to see Black Panther 2. They legit had like 5 different times memorializing CB/T’Chala throughout the film 😢

Also it’s wild they didn’t have a single non-Wakandan attend his funeral when damn near every character that ever appeared in a Marvel movie was at Tony Stark’s funeral. You would think an Avenger or atleast Bucky would show up. Overall the movie was good but those 2 things stuck out to me
Tony Stark died saving the universe in a huge battle in front of all those heroes.

Other than Bucky not a single Avenger is alive to be at T’Challa’s funeral let alone knew him well enough to show up.

More importantly why would they even be allowed? Who wanted to see Bucky in all white mourning silently?

The absence of Nakia and W’Kabi stood out more.

after CFB tonight gonna watch The Ghost and the Darkness. old as hell but heard it's good

really good movie. loved michael douglas' character and his acting top notch. also love val's character but felt like his acting at times was kinda meh, particular in the opening scenes before he leaves for africa and when he first gets there. maybe it was just some of the lines v his actual acting. but cool movie overall, glad i watched

watched it. it was a good movie and at the height of Val Kilmer's powers. interesting fact that the movie is based on a true story.

i had no idea it was based on a true story until the end with the picture of the bridge

Back
Top Bottom