Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

First time watching

500F43BA-ECC3-47C7-8839-988CCAD26428.jpeg

Oh and, The Menu... 7.5/8

Highly recommended. Anya was fantastic and Fiennes stole every scene he was in. Absolutely brilliant. Whole cast was so, so good. Favorite horror of the year, even if it treaded into comedy territory often.

Does Sushi fall under Seafood for you?
general notion is it is. technically speaking, it's not.

sushi has become synonymous to seafood considering most or if not the typical/popular ingredient of sushi involves seafood ingredients.

Salad is ok, but I don't like a lot of stuff on mine. Lettuce, tomato, maybe some cucumber or chicken, dressing and salt. No sour cream, no guac, no cheese, no leafy stuff, no olives, none of that.
Agreed. Caesar salad though your thoughts?

Been waiting for him for a day and a half to answer my question straight and he kept sidestepping and dodging, talking about different salads

Meanwhile I’m up in the rafters waiting to drop down to tell him he eats seafood

Bronson Bronson You like Blow Out?

I have a friend who is as obsessed with The Last Jedi as you are Attack of Da Clones

Red October: 7/8

I liked how they didn’t speak Russian until the Americans came aboard their sub. :lol:

Dead to Me was ok. Kinda sad it's the close of Christina's acting career. But really liked the way they closed it, for her especially.
Crazy story with twist after twist, prolly best they close it after 3 seasons. 5/8

Back
Top Bottom