Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Maybe because the SAG awards are all about actors and, since he doesn’t appear in the show, he stayed away so just the actors could get their shine.
Ah, makes sense. That having said, glad to see such a large chunk of the cast participating in this event.

Was just reading background on I Know What You Did Last Summer and apparently producers wanted Jennifer Love Hewitt to film a naked shower scene.....

Love the effort......but she had JUST turned 18. :wow: :smh:

So they "settled" on focusing on her cleavage. :lol:

Hollywood a God damn cesspool man.
they've been focusing on those puppies since "HOUSE ARREST". anyway, you don't need those to get to this level of hotness.....

Couple things that just popped into
My IG feed today. They be matching our current topics lol

And
AB7D2612-0F67-440C-A034-1EA381AB5936.jpeg

Forgot where I read this but meant to respond to it about loving 30 Rock but never rewatching it. Funny, I agree and don't know why. On the other hand i've seen The Office and Parks and Rec endless times.

2AC69FEB-1D05-4343-AB2B-F7132ACE8601.jpeg

I know how polarizing this show is but cot damn this is IT!

First rewatch of this and I’m only in the beginning of season 2 but 😤.

PIFF!

Gotta be the best network series of my lifetime.

Season 1 is 25 episodes 🤣

I've been thinking of watching that again but I'm sure I'd just be disappointed.

Episode 1 of season 2 was amazing - but it jumped the shark not long after that. It had the chance to be great but they had no idea where they were going and it just fizzled out.

2AC69FEB-1D05-4343-AB2B-F7132ACE8601.jpeg

I know how polarizing this show is but cot damn this is IT!
I’ve seen the entire series 3 times but I think the last rewatch was over a decade again. I’ve tried twice in the 10 years I’ve been with my wife to start the series with her but both times she’s bowed out on the first episode. I plan on watching it sometime in the next year or so but I know some of it will not age well.

But internally I’m still like
1677684814667.gif

Sidenote: I lived with the same 2 friends on campus our last 3 of college. Every Tues we’d get 40 cent wings and rewatch episodes of Arrested Development & LOST cause we loved both of those shows. We were always sharing random internet pages and fun facts devoted to LOST and obviously had a lot of in jokes with various ridiculous scenes. One day I found a site that basically looped Michael calling out to Walt when he got snatched over and over again. I decided to be a funny college guy 🙄 and turned my laptop to max volume and lock my door and left our apartment for the entire day. They were sooooo pissed at me.

Just imagine hearing this for hours on end

William Fichtner :pimp: one of the most underrated complimentary actors during the 1990s and 2000s decades

BC5B442F-87D6-4F9B-9F91-FDD740C352DF.jpeg
AD4F2667-FBF3-4908-9399-5417F0839984.jpeg
D8FE8A3B-BA18-41F3-AD2B-998515BFAB24.jpeg
C3D50BD8-B214-4830-801E-C3374D1C1B0A.jpeg
F823EB45-6F8C-4939-94B3-B796EFAFBCE9.jpeg

Just saw him in Elysium :lol: . My all time favorite role of his was in Drowning Mona. Also one of my fav comedies.
51AAC426-3E7C-4A11-8150-AF4903F088A1.jpeg

And I agree, he carved out somewhat of an iconic supporting cast member career in that era.

We still have all the seasons of LOST on DVD. Wifey initiated a re-watch about 5 years ago and I couldn’t do it. Too often found myself thinking “oh, here’s something else they made seem really important at the time that ultimately went nowhere” and feeling annoyed. :lol: :rolleyes

I’ve seen the entire series 3 times but I think the last rewatch was over a decade again. I’ve tried twice in the 10 years I’ve been with my wife to start the series with her but both times she’s bowed out on the first episode. I plan on watching it sometime in the next year or so but I know some of it will not age well.

But internally I’m still like
1677684814667.gif

Sidenote: I lived with the same 2 friends on campus our last 3 of college. Every Tues we’d get 40 cent wings and rewatch episodes of Arrested Development & LOST cause we loved both of those shows. We were always sharing random internet pages and fun facts devoted to LOST and obviously had a lot of in jokes with various ridiculous scenes. One day I found a site that basically looped Michael calling out to Walt when he got snatched over and over again. I decided to be a funny college guy 🙄 and turned my laptop to max volume and lock my door and left our apartment for the entire day. They were sooooo pissed at me.

Just imagine hearing this for hours on end
I'd have appreciated the prank but hated you so much lol. I was also in college when Lost debuted and after a buddy in the dorms told me he watched the first episode and was sucked in already I had to watch and became drawn in after the first couple eps too. Had so many discussions with peeps in the dorms and friends weekly those first couple seasons.

Also had a local bar near campus that had 40 cent wings Weds that we would frequent. They were supposed to be dine in only but we'd purposefully order like 20 wings each, eat 10 or so and box the rest up for takeout :rofl:

Never watched Lost, never plan too.
I am SHOCKED. This show is right up your aisle from everything I've picked up over the years. Like DeadsetAce DeadsetAce said tho, the ending really does kill the whole thing. Not as bad as GOT but man, for a show pre-social media era, I really don't think there was a bigger finale event that got people talking.

Back
Top Bottom