Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

William Fichtner :pimp: one of the most underrated complimentary actors during the 1990s and 2000s decades

BC5B442F-87D6-4F9B-9F91-FDD740C352DF.jpeg
AD4F2667-FBF3-4908-9399-5417F0839984.jpeg
D8FE8A3B-BA18-41F3-AD2B-998515BFAB24.jpeg
C3D50BD8-B214-4830-801E-C3374D1C1B0A.jpeg
F823EB45-6F8C-4939-94B3-B796EFAFBCE9.jpeg
Mans is multi-faceted with a lot of range.

He’s currently on some show where he’s a part of a con-artist thief family.

That made me think of not long ago he had his own show on nbc where he was an international special agent taking down criminals across Europe.

He’ll always be Mahone from Prison Break to me 🔥

Welcome in. Stay awhile. :nthat:
I remember going to a Meth sponsored summit years ago and someone asked what thread you frequent I said the movie thread they were like “there’s a movie thread?l I went “the one in general that goes oh I’m sorry..”

And like three people went that’s what that shiiiii is?!:lol::rofl:

Any North Carolinians up in here?
OG April O’Neal was a better actress, and bodied the role better. (True redhead)

Sequel April was better looking IMO.
4C82E227-CB76-4B9D-889A-D45C22A104E4.jpeg

And I find it hard to go back and watch network dramas if I missed them live… so that obviously doesn’t include old network comedies (Seinfeld, Cheers) because they got away with more, or The Sopranos/old HBO (premium cable) shows.

Dominic Monaghan on the ABC’s ad bumper coming back from break for six straight years:

“Jack… Where are we?”

A brand new LOST, WEDNESDAY 8/7c!”

I will say this about Sean, I appreciate when people tell you what they’ve got ahead in comparison to the Rewatchables pod where you don’t know typically until the day of.

LOST S1 is the best S1 of any network TV ever.
Nah. I wouldn't say it's the best but I have seen a couple of S1 shows that are great and wouldn't choose 1 over the other. only saw the first episode then went to the ending and was like WTF? then saw the comments and I said, glad I quit and save myself from disappointment.

Great point actually.

I rallied MULTIPLE folks in real life to get in GoT after S7. I'm talkin fam members, coworkers, homeless dudes, everybody......and then they do me like that with S8. :stoneface:

Naw, I'm good. :smh:
took you to S7 before rallying people? took me the first episode of S1 to start rallying people.

Bronson Bronson

Leon: The Professional (1994)
The Quick and The Dead (1995)

Seen both, one, or neither? You asked for a recommendation and I know you like the 90s era, I have others if you’ve seen these.
I like both. too bad William Munny wasn't there to teach Gene how to build a house.

Back
Top Bottom