Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

OC Ryan and Marissa Meet.gif

MV5BNDMzNDEwM2EtN2I4YS00NjRjLTk5ZTAtZTg5NjI1OWZhN2FkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

6.8/8

there were a few parts where i felt like i've seen it before but gotta just be similar scenes from other movies cause i definitely had no idea where this was headed. pretty good story. not sure i'd call it a twist but i did like how he worked his way out of that jam. tom cruise laughing hard will never good acting to me (him laughing in the car with his wife in the passenger seat)...just does not look right/natural :lol:

nod to the cookie cutter 80s/90s villain with the long white hair and diabeetus as well :lol:

up next...the rainmaker

Not sure that saying I respect the effort out in by those who started/finished LOST, is the right compliment but I’m giving it.

Anyone that can sit through that much Network TV deserves love.

Not sure that saying I respect the effort out in by those who started/finished LOST, is the right compliment but I’m giving it.

Anyone that can sit through that much Network TV deserves love.
Lmao

The Firm before Lincoln Lawyer I would’ve gone just because Firm is real character-based, story and Lincoln Lawyer is an amazing time, quick turns

LL

Ryan Phillippe flipped the switch

I think I watched my first 2023 movie tonight
1677740265202.jpeg

It was a good psychological thriller.

At first I thought it was like a Peele type movie where The Strays were fictional characters but nah. Not having grown up in that situation, I can’t fully relate so my comments may be off base but The Strays really got on my nerves. I can 100% understand being furious, as most folks in that situation are, but going about it releasing said fury in that matter ain’t it famb. Ian catching the unintentional stray (no pun intended) and Neve/Cheryl hitting the Irish exit at the end (no pun intended again) :smh:

I think I watched my first 2023 movie tonight
1677740265202.jpeg

It was a good psychological thriller.

At first I thought it was like a Peele type movie where The Strays were fictional characters but nah. Not having grown up in that situation, I can’t fully relate so my comments may be off base but The Strays really got on my nerves. I can 100% understand being furious, as most folks in that situation are, but going about it releasing said fury in that matter ain’t it famb. Ian catching the unintentional stray (no pun intended) and Neve/Cheryl hitting the Irish exit at the end (no pun intended again) :smh:

Hereditary, VVitch, Midsommar, Lighthouse

Have you knocked any of these out?

Went B2B on 2023 movies last night
1677743082908.jpeg

Didn’t realize my bae Allison Williams was in it :emoji_heart_eyes: Overall the movie was whatever and definitely got over the top in the last half hour. And of course they left open the possibility for a sequel :smh: :lol:

The movie did have me wondering though…this technology exists, right? Like I know we talk about robots and automation in other threads but I specifically mean something close to Megan that is kept under wraps?

Hereditary, VVitch, Midsommar, Lighthouse

Have you knocked any of these out?

I have seen Midsommar and loved it.

I saw Hereditary and it was really good. Still puzzled that ole boy 16-18 and his sister was like 10 and momma dukes sent her to the party where she knew underage kids were going to be drinking :smh:

Haven’t seen Lighthouse. Is it lit?

And did you mean The VVitch/The Witch the one with Ann Taylor-Joy? If so, no but it’s on HBO Max so it ain’t no problem to knock out immediately.

Had the biggest crush on Autumn Reeser in The OC lol

Season 1 was fantastic television but it did dip in quality after it

I watched it for the first time some time last year and agree with this. I don't think I made it halfway through the 2nd season.

Kinda like Dawson's Creek. Season 1 was classic and then it fizzled.

VVitch = Witch, he means the A24 one on HBO Max yeah.

The OC Oscar stuff was dumb.

I have seen Midsommar and loved it.

I saw Hereditary and it was really good. Still puzzled that ole boy 16-18 and his sister was like 10 and momma dukes sent her to the party where she knew underage kids were going to be drinking :smh:

Haven’t seen Lighthouse. Is it lit?

And did you mean The VVitch/The Witch the one with Ann Taylor-Joy? If so, no but it’s on HBO Max so it ain’t no problem to knock out immediately.

The decapitating scene still has me shook. That might be the scariest scene I seen. The whole movie creepy. I was shook :lol:

Imma Check This Out But

That Chick Who Suggested This A Year After Her Friend Husband Died Aint A Friend :lol:
Bro, not a friend?
Just wait….
Watch it THEN, tell me how you really feel😂

I can’t say much more but you’ll double, triple down on that sentiment

Back
Top Bottom