Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You know what was fascinating to me about her? She is model gorgeous and they pant suited her the entire film. They hid her as best they possibly could. Zero showing off.

And she's still white hot. She was mesmerizing while they literally tried their best to not oversex her.

Paula Patton was shown off as best you could. They had her in revealing clothing the whole film. They didn't do that with Hayley and she still melts the screen. That is impressive as hell.

I'm going to watch again this weekend. Will study for more details as well. Hopefully you like the details a second go thru.

Yeah that was very noticeable and I'm not mad about it, she looked incredible, as did all the women.

Came back from my 2nd viewing. It's better, especially since I didn't fall asleep during the train exposition scene. I still have some reservations about the enemy, but not a major gripe. The action and pacing holds up better for me too. It was paced very well for the length. I think they hinted at enough backstory and world building into the IMF in this one, which was unexpected and simple. Pom was amazing, and I liked the physical danger and smoothness of Gabriel with the intellectual menace too. It's damn good. 94/100

just got out of new mission impossible

While i really really enjoyed the movie..

certain scenes i just wish were better.. Like the club scene was just odd, especially after we’ve been had couple John wick movies

also cant have that main guy as a legit physical threat when Henry cavill was loading up his arms in the last movie

Tom holland shoulda been wonka

you aint in for this???

1689224136154.png

:lol:

Hayley so damn fine what a woman. Her prime was in Captain Planet but damn if she still doesn’t have a way to make the heart melt. Movie was alrite but just having a chance to watch her for 2 hours was worth it

I enjoyed the movie

but ain’t no way I’d have this mission impossible over any of the following:

across the spiderverse
gotg3
John wick 4
super Mario

Still need to watch new Indy

i don’t think it’s better than any of 4-6 and need to rewatch 3

The plot thickens!!!!

So a tiny backstory on me. Skip it if you don’t care.

My mother has been a heroin addict her entire life. When I was an infant, a neighbor did a welfare checkup on her apartment and found her passed out with a needle in her arm and I was crying and laying in poopy diapers. So obviously she lost custody. Her sister and husband (my aunt/uncle) adopted me and raised me. I never knew my biological father.

My mom was such a burden on her parents that when my grandpa passed (I was maybe 4? ) the Turner family completely disowned her. My aunt hasn’t spoken to her in 30 years. They blame her for bankrupting the family. Grandpa paid for all her expensive rehabs.

Anyways, I know NOTHING about my real family for that reason. Nor do I know why I’ve been obsessed with film/theater so much. Fast forward to this Ross dude dropping this gem!

3E3D0545-80FA-4851-9108-CB89BE156BE7.jpeg

Mind blown! It all makes so much sense now!
This is such a beautiful message. Always knew you were a bright, talented dude 🔥

The plot thickens!!!!

So a tiny backstory on me. Skip it if you don’t care.

My mother has been a heroin addict her entire life. When I was an infant, a neighbor did a welfare checkup on her apartment and found her passed out with a needle in her arm and I was crying and laying in poopy diapers. So obviously she lost custody. Her sister and husband (my aunt/uncle) adopted me and raised me. I never knew my biological father.

My mom was such a burden on her parents that when my grandpa passed (I was maybe 4? ) the Turner family completely disowned her. My aunt hasn’t spoken to her in 30 years. They blame her for bankrupting the family. Grandpa paid for all her expensive rehabs.

Anyways, I know NOTHING about my real family for that reason. Nor do I know why I’ve been obsessed with film/theater so much. Fast forward to this Ross dude dropping this gem!

3E3D0545-80FA-4851-9108-CB89BE156BE7.jpeg

Mind blown! It all makes so much sense now!

Dawg, so happy to read something like this. Incredible.

Best of luck on your journey! Keep writing mane! :pimp: 🔥

Back
Top Bottom