Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

She was in my thoughts, man she's handling well through interviews. Not sure i'd be ready for them yet.

That little grab she made to reassure him that she's okay right as he was about to choke up man...

161t2o.gif

That's a strong *** woman right there, always enjoyed her work but she seems like a hell of a human being by all accounts off screen. Crazy and also heartwarming to see her back after what she went through. That probably changes you a person forever.

Hope to see her back on her directing tip again in the future too, loved One Night In Miami.

IMG_3980.jpeg

Never coming back. At least not with hunter, zendaya, Sydney, or Elordi. Don’t care what anybody says, it’s not happening.
Here's what they said

Honestly I would've been surprised to see it coming back at all after the death of Angus Cloud and the fact that their stars are all in high demand now in the industry.

Add on the creators new show, the one with the Weeknd, completely bombing critically and with viewers last summer and I'll be genuinely shocked if a new season ever gets off the ground. Even with a time jump. Too many moving parts and too little payoff IMO, it's not a critical and pop culture darling like Stranger Things either or an award winning show.

After seeing that news on Regina and then Euphoria.......The Accountant 2 is what I needed to keep me hangin in there.

Regina has all the prayers. 🙏

Told you guys before that I'm raising a cinephile. On the way home from school today, he asks me what some of my least favorite movies are. Said he knows what all my favorites are, but we never talk about the ones that missed for me.

- me: "Uuuummm... I wasn't expecting that but I mean good question. Off the top, Conspiracy Theory, Uncut Gems, Midsommar...
- him: *phone out, Googling*
- him: "Adam Sandler?! One of your least favorite?! Is he just not funny? Ooorr..."
- me: "Oh, Uncut Gems isn't a comedy. At aaallll. Sandler is a hustler and he just..."
- him: "Why is she crying?"
- me: "What?"
- him: "The thumbnail for Midsommar is some blonde chick crying."
- me: "Bruh..."
- me: *hears the trailer playing on his phone*
- me: "Yeah that was human intestines I saw on your phone real quick."
- him: 😳😳😳😳😳
- also him: "Would we have time to watch that tonight?"
- me: "WHAT?!"

I have no words for how much I hate all of you right now.
Whole thread.
I think I hate everyone, actually.
EVERYONE.

Ssssoooo, Midsommar it is.
This is fine.
Everything's fine.

Told you guys before that I'm raising a cinephile. On the way home from school today, he asks me what some of my least favorite movies are. Said he knows what all my favorites are, but we never talk about the ones that missed for me.

- me: "Uuuummm... I wasn't expecting that but I mean good question. Off the top, Conspiracy Theory, Uncut Gems, Midsommar...
- him: "Adam Sandler?! One of your least favorite?! Is he just not funny? Ooorr..."
- me: "Oh, Uncut Gems isn't a comedy. At aaallll. Sandler is a hustler and he just..."

Whole thread.
EVERYONE.

This is fine.
Everything's fine.

**** YEAH! Midsommar is great @darthskaJR is forcing you back!

I put on Alien cause it’s on SyFy and we’re channel cruising between The Departed other stuff; and just curious, asked my dad when it came out

“‘98?”

Whole thread.
EVERYONE.

This is fine.
Everything's fine.

Bro :lol: I have to know how this went. I mean I don't expect teenagers boys to necessarily have a good understanding of certain types of trauma the film deals with. But from little we know of Ska Jr he's not dumb so I'm interested to hear his (and yours, Ska Sr) thoughts.

Fwiw I almost turned the film off after the opening. I've never had a panic attack quite like that scene delivered.

New Yorgos Lanthimos (The Lobster, Poor Things) movie with Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons, Williem DaFoe.

Last edited:
Remembered Dakota's little roast on SNL before Madame Web released. Joking on Please Don't Destroy's 42% on RT, that didn't play out well.
Saturday Night Live - Please Don't Destroy - Roast - SNL [XX_Rxvg8vdo - 1973x1110 - 2m22s].png

Back
Top Bottom