Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Happy 6/9, dudes.

A trailer for Bill & Ted Face the Music is scheduled to be released today at 6 am Pacific/9am Eastern.
I'm good. George Carlin is dead, Keanu is all namaste now, other dude is even more irrelevant than back then. I'm totally good.

Jail Bill and Ted :rofl:
giphy.gif

Richard Jewell 6.5/8

Solid film, really enjoyed it. One of Clint's best in some years IMO.

I haven't read much up on the historical accuracy, but is it pretty spot on or dramatized?

Richard Jewell 6.5/8

Solid film, really enjoyed it. One of Clint's best in some years IMO.

I haven't read much up on the historical accuracy, but is it pretty spot on or dramatized?

I haven't seen it but I was told by someone that watched it that some things were dramaticized

Watched On the Record. Very very sad. The woman Drew was very talented/deserved better.
Russ is one of the last dudes I expected to be like that, but I guess Cosby was too.

Watched Ulee's Gold based on the Xfinity description sounding interesting and RT score. Was expecting some Cliffhanger type of movie. It was NOT that :lol:
A Florida beekeeper (Peter Fonda) looks for the missing wife of his jailed son but finds thugs looking for stolen loot.

Also the only other thing I've ever seen Tim the Tool Man's wife in.

Danny's Game 1/8 - Terrible. The only reason I gave it a chance is because it involved poker. This is like a class project level film. The acting sucks, the main character is corny, nope.

Danny's Game 1/8 - Terrible. The only reason I gave it a chance is because it involved poker. This is like a class project level film. The acting sucks, the main character is corny, nope.

that’s a real movie? The google images looks no different than a low budget pron film with a plot. On some fake taxi or bang bus type steeze. Where did you even watch that?

Uncut Gems was fantastic. God. Damn. That ending was a roller coaster. A24 stays putting out the highest quality, and stays getting robbed by the Academy. The movie wasn't as stressful or anxiety inducing as everyone make it seem, at least to me, but the stakes were really well laid out and the acting and music certainly made it feel intense. Lakeith Stanfield is going to end up having one of the most impressive acting ranges of cinematic history at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom