Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just started Lady Bird off of your praise, MajinZuub MajinZuub . The credibility of your film critique moving forward is at stake here.

(Kidding. 😂)

(👀)

1*IgZYCyCgDH84NPUsBbKOMQ.png

:lol: Let me know what you think!
Out of the two movies I watched yesterday, I do think Florida Project was the superior one.
Soon as I get back home from plasma & groceries, I'm tackling Florida Project.

Lady Bird was decent enough. It definitely ranks among the more realistic teen angst Hollywood products, that's for sure.

Hey y’all, is Kingdom of the Crystal Skull legit trash or is it just not as good as the rest of the franchise?

Hey y’all, is Kingdom of the Crystal Skull legit trash or is it just not as good as the rest of the franchise?
Any film that has a scene of Shia Labeouf vine swinging with monkeys is alright in my book

1591933650182.gif

Cate Blanchett as a nazi is also genius casting 8)

I don't remember much of the movie, but I remember people trashing it and thought they had to be exaggerating. It's Indy, how bad could it be? Watched it and remember feeling "they were right".

anyone seen the Korean movie Oldboy?
was not ready for the twist at the end :sick::sick:
The Original was so gripping.
As far as Hollywood readiness this was 10yeqrs too early. Wook Park was clinic. If this dropped today it’d make 2yrqrs in a row for Foreign Film for Best Picture.
The OG was so dope that the remake was cool to me(and it was awful)

Back
Top Bottom