Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anyone seen Blood Simple? Older Cohen bros movie with Frances McDormand. Oddly had never heard of it, but had a cousin raving about it recently.
Good movie.

Particularly like it cuz it doesn't feel like a Coen Bros flick. Unpolished and different in a good way.

Finally found a TV show my girlfriend will actually want to watch with me. Nathan for You.

Forgot how funny this show is. Has me dying every episode and the claw of shame episode still stands up as one of the funniest half hours ever in TV show history.
She'll probably also like "How To With John Wilson" on HBO. Nathan Fielder is an executive producer.

Finally found a TV show my girlfriend will actually want to watch with me. Nathan for You.

Forgot how funny this show is. Has me dying every episode and the claw of shame episode still stands up as one of the funniest half hours ever in TV show history.

This show is so goddamn funny

8A696F10-0C9A-4713-BCAD-8473171286FF.jpeg

I was watching Cobra Kai and I'm pretty sure they brought back the song playing in this ice breaking scene :lol:

I'll have to double check.

She'll probably also like "How To With John Wilson" on HBO. Nathan Fielder is an executive producer.

We watched the first episode. Wont lie, the ending/last interview had me in my feels like its 2016 all over again. Couldn't really speak for about 10 minutes after the show ended and had to take the dog for a walk.

Den of Thieves was :nthat:

Watching Scott Pilgrim for the I don’t how many time, I love this movie :lol:

“Wait hey can I get your number?”
*She gives him the number*

“Oh wow...girl number :smile:

been watching Scott pilgrim a lot lately. Still laugh just as hard as when I first watched.
When Ramona gets naked after starting to make him tea
“but what about the tea??”

“I can..........not have tea........” *DEAD* :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom