Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I just looked them up. Both were born in the U.S. :rofl: I give up:ohwell:
tenor (4).gif
I can't breathe

I know we talked about this movie before but I think I'm gonna consider buying "Falling Down" on blu ray. I haven't seen it in so long and I always liked this movie. Great movie to watch in the summer that brings that 90's nostalgia back.
MV5BYjcxMzM3OWMtNmM3Yy00YzBkLTkxMmQtMDk4MmM3Y2Y4MDliL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_U...jpg

Appreciate you putting me onto this. Watched it for the first time last night & it was a great watch. Douglas plays a great nutjob.

I know we talked about this movie before but I think I'm gonna consider buying "Falling Down" on blu ray. I haven't seen it in so long and I always liked this movie. Great movie to watch in the summer that brings that 90's nostalgia back.
MV5BYjcxMzM3OWMtNmM3Yy00YzBkLTkxMmQtMDk4MmM3Y2Y4MDliL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_U...jpg
CLASSIC, homie was just trying to get home to see his daughter. Just reached his breaking point. Robert Duvall knocking his coworker out for talking about his wife.

The cast is pretty interesting.

Vera Fermiga as Livia
Jon Bernthal as Johnny Boy
Alessandro Nivola as Dickie Moltisanti
Corey Stoll as Junior
Billy Magnussen as Paulie
Ray Liotta
Joey Diaz

YIKES, WHO is that suppose to be because it looks like a woman that is transitioning. Looks like hoop earrings on.

I think that's just his chain under his hair :lol:

Michael Gandolfini playing Tony. It actually looks how you'd think Tony would look as a kid IMO. Especially if you remember some of the flashback scenes with Tony Blundetto.

CLASSIC, homie was just trying to get home to see his daughter. Just reached his breaking point. Robert Duvall knocking his coworker out for talking about his wife.
Naw, you gotta go back and watch it again. I haven't seen it in a while myself but if I remember correctly dude was crazy from the jump. But the movie was great cause it was a guy who was crazy and did f'd up things but at the same time you felt bad for him cause bad **** was happening to him also. Hard to grapple with those 2 ideas sometimes.

Forgot how entertaining the 1st transformers movie with Shia was from 2007. It’s pretty good Imo.

O contrare bonjour! I would rather watch Do The Right Thing or Higher Learning for the first time. Mystic River will get another chance if it’s on cable or HBO and I happen to see it goin by.

Back
Top Bottom