Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Had Starz/Encore growing up and always found this movie entertaining, probably seen parts of it a good 5-6 times. This scene always cracked me up of him seeing Stallone on the poster and every girl at the Blockbuster being hot.

I think every female in Arnold’s world is a super model. I remember they kinda pointed it out when the kid first got to the police station and the female officers were smokin :lol:

ED4C2F49-271B-4CE6-A619-E51EA7AFA10B.gif
0439F54D-22DC-4EE6-86E4-5ABBEBE38094.gif

Add this to things I’m ashamed to admit I’ve never heard of. I mean maybe I’ve heard of the Title, and vaguely assumed it was a Western. But had NO idea about these major details!
CE638368-969B-4C67-9908-0132E92DE1DC.jpeg

23ADC501-D702-4E49-A993-4C762DB7BEA1.jpeg

I’ve seen HUNDREDS of westerns. And damn near every single theatrically released film made in the 90’s. This concept, stellar cast, director etc should have been right in my wheelhouse :smh:

Add this to things I’m ashamed to admit I’ve never heard of. I mean maybe I’ve heard of the Title, and vaguely assumed it was a Western. But had NO idea about these major details!
CE638368-969B-4C67-9908-0132E92DE1DC.jpeg

23ADC501-D702-4E49-A993-4C762DB7BEA1.jpeg

I’ve seen HUNDREDS of westerns. And damn near every single theatrically released film made in the 90’s. This concept, stellar cast, director etc should have been right in my wheelhouse :smh:
The Quick and the Dead is flames. The cast alone is worth the admission

In I Am Legend, Fred's head definitely turns!

Is this because Will is going crazy?

I believe will simply forgot he set the trap.

The movie doesn't show any evidence of the infected being that conscious or intelligent.

Never noticed the underlying tone of will losing it.

But I do remember him going off about Shrek lol.

Will was a blockbuster hit!

Wait, no Captain Duck in the show at all? Or he just couldn’t make the photo shoot that day? I can imagine no bag would be bigger than the one Disney would throw at him. When something like this pops up, I’m sure you make time right?

In I Am Legend, Fred's head definitely turns!

Is this because Will is going crazy?

I believe will simply forgot he set the trap.

The movie doesn't show any evidence of the infected being that conscious or intelligent.

Never noticed the underlying tone of will losing it.

But I do remember him going off about Shrek lol.

Will was a blockbuster hit!

will’s best acting performance. dont @ me.

Back
Top Bottom