Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watching Dexter: New Blood… once caught up I’m gonna go back and rewatch the whole series.

The original ending to the last season doesn’t bother me as much as others, due to how legendary the series was for multiple seasons.

I'm not into horror but those been on my list.
They're both very surreal and yet grounded for what they are. Not traditional horrors either. I'd recommend going in as blind as possible. I did that for Hereditary and my angus was NOT peppered.

I remember a lot of the Thread Members who are well rounded Film fans and Great Critics weren’t happy with Runner Runner.

I didn’t share those sentiments.
Then, it was not only that I enjoyed the film itself…but I was a bit protective of Timberlake and his chops after seeing and enjoying most of his work up to that point.

Im about to rewatch Runner Runner.
See if I still feel the same way about it now, as I did then.

Angel Heart (1987) - 4/8

Horror (?) Thriller (?) with Mickey Rourke, De Niro and Lisa Bonet :pimp:

Spent about two hours trying to figure out what the heck was going on...and then the credits rolled :stoneface:

Angel Heart (1987) - 4/8

Horror (?) Thriller (?) with Mickey Rourke, De Niro and Lisa Bonet :pimp:

Spent about two hours trying to figure out what the heck was going on...and then the credits rolled :stoneface:

Your experience with that film is not unique. Lisa’s looks definitely the best thing going for it.

Back
Top Bottom